Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

On 25/07/2017 at 15:32, Dr The Singh said:

Baby Driver is well over rated and the music is shit, ruins the film

Shut up! Soundtrack of the Year. Any movie that opens with Bellbottoms by Jon Spencer Blues Explosion is just cool as....

Edited by Trav Le Bleu
  • Like 2

Took my boy to see the new Spider-Man film this morning for his birthday.

What a crock of shit. 

How long can they keep milking this shite? All these superhero films just merge into one for me now.

Michael Keaton was OK as the bad guy but he's Batman to me. Batman playing the bad guy just ain't right somehow...

Guest seanfox778
1 minute ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Took my boy to see the new Spider-Man film this morning for his birthday.

What a crock of shit. 

How long can they keep milking this shite? All these superhero films just merge into one for me now.

Michael Keaton was OK as the bad guy but he's Batman to me. Batman playing the bad guy just ain't right somehow...

It was too CGI for me, you want to see stunts with actual stuntmen doing crazy stuff, not things all just done on a computer, it was like a fancy cartoon and Peter Parker was annoying as hell. I still think the Tobey Maguire ones are the best (even the mashed up 3rd one). Michael Keaton was the best thing about the lastest one, I was actually rooting for him. 

4 minutes ago, seanfox778 said:

It was too CGI for me, you want to see stunts with actual stuntmen doing crazy stuff, not things all just done on a computer, it was like a fancy cartoon and Peter Parker was annoying as hell. I still think the Tobey Maguire ones are the best (even the mashed up 3rd one). Michael Keaton was the best thing about the lastest one, I was actually rooting for him. 

Exactly.

Half way through my lad says to me "Daddy, is this all done on green screen?"

Which kinda backs up your point really!

• 2 weeks later...