Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

8 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I’m thinking of ending things. 

Cant give it a mark - it’s taking its time to sink in. Beautiful cinematography but labours at time to make its point. Kaufman would have been better to follow the book’s ending 

I forgot I'd clicked on the film thread, read that first line and was genuinely worried!

• Haha 1

Watched Mandy last night after seeing the review below in the paper ...  if you like slightly surreal cinematography and in your face violence...   you’ll love it.   If not ..   don’t watch.   I watched it all and ...   well ...   I suppose I enjoyed it but I’m just not really sure ...   then again ....   oh I don’t know ..  watch it yourself and make your own mind up !! ...:)

48BF6700-4C38-43B4-8299-C8905A332156.jpeg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Watched Mandy last night after seeing the review below in the paper ...  if you like slightly surreal cinematography and in your face violence...   you’ll love it.   If not ..   don’t watch.   I watched it all and ...   well ...   I suppose I enjoyed it but I’m just not really sure ...   then again ....   oh I don’t know ..  watch it yourself and make your own mind up !! ...:)

This evenings viewing sorted 👍🏼

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

Damn it’s on prime can’t watch it 😒

Guest seanfox778
On 24/09/2020 at 18:27, Countryfox said:

I remember wanting to see this when it came out but completely forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder! 

Watched The Devil All The Time last night on Netflix. 

Super dark movie. Great cast too with several plot threads... Almost reminiscent of a Tarantino or Coen Brothers piece.

The more I see of Robert Pattinson the more I like him. Nuts actor, and I'm glad he seems to have shaken the Twilight stigma finally.

Edited by RoboFox
  • Thanks 1