Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

55 minutes ago, The Bear said:

What the hell has Famke Janssen done to herself?!! She used to be stunning! 

p5ld8ktqsdr31.jpg

I mean bit harsh using a picture of her from when she was clearly in her late 20s or early 30's to compare to one now she's mid 50's even if she hadn't had work done, but I agree, a couple of years back I saw her on something and she still looked great, now she's a mess.

Reminded me of this

• Like 1

Uncut Gems (currently showing on Netflix) is a film not to be missed.

Can't believe I'm saying this,  but Adam Sandler is totally captivating in the lead role, and there a superb supporting cast to boot.

It's a white knuckle ride of a film from start to finish but a tremendous watch.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Watched inception again Friday night. Such a great film. Remeber it being really confusing 10 years ago when I watched it but it's really not. If youve not watched it get it watched its on Netflix now to. 

I might try it again. First time round I hadn’t got a fvckin scooby what was going on :blink: