Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

14 hours ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Watched a film the other day starring the holy trinity of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone and Vinnie Jones. Can’t remember the name but it was about Sly and Arny escaping from an inescapable prison.

Pretty gormless viewing but ok.

Where they Planning to Escape? 

6 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Watched like half hour of cats just to see what was what exactly. Yeah, don't bother, it's not even so dreadful it's good, just poor. Seeing James Corden waft about like a prat singing rubbish was my breaking point. 

How the feck does fatty Corden get these parts?

His agent must be insanely good!!!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Saw Under The Skin last night on Film Four, not sure how to find the words to describe it.

It's an Alien / Science-Fiction film for people like me who don't like Alien / Science Fiction films!

I love it, nice and surreal, great soundtrack/score, and a nice sense of realism as she actually did drive around Glasgow with a hidden

camera in the van when she was picking up those men. One of my favs of the last 10 years.

• Like 1

Hunt for the Wilderpeople has been on a lot recently -  it's a really funny family-friendly film set in NZ about a foster-dad and son going on the run

and being pursued by the authorities in a nationwide manhunt. Some great modern humour!

• Like 1

Dead in a week or your money back- a surreal film about a suicidal man hiring a hitman to finish the job only to change his mind in few days.   Lot of  laugh out loud absurd scenarios that was casually downplayed as normal.  Fantastic script as well but drag on a bit towards end. 

It is on Netflix as well. 

Edited by The Blur

Watched Yesterdays Hero, pretty crap football film with Ian McShane as a washed up footballer who gets the chance to play in a cup final for Saints Utd against Leicester Forest