Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Let's have a films thread.

Guest seanfox778
On 14/07/2020 at 22:04, Mythyaar said:

Uncut Gems (currently showing on Netflix) is a film not to be missed.

Can't believe I'm saying this,  but Adam Sandler is totally captivating in the lead role, and there a superb supporting cast to boot.

It's a white knuckle ride of a film from start to finish but a tremendous watch.

He doesn't get enough credit for his serious roles. Agree about that film, I was on edge the whole time. Only 2 films have made me so anxious that I had to pause them to calm down, this and Mother! 

Edited by seanfox778

Rumours suggests that Billie Ellish song "No Time To Die" For the next Bond film theme could be replaced. They reckon it's not had much downloads compared to previous bond theme film releases. Talk they may try and get Adele back. As much as the song isn't the greatest I don't think making any last minute changes will look very good to an already delayed nearly three times Bond film.

Edited by Leicesterpool
  • Like 1

On 14/07/2020 at 22:04, Mythyaar said:

Uncut Gems (currently showing on Netflix) is a film not to be missed.

Can't believe I'm saying this,  but Adam Sandler is totally captivating in the lead role, and there a superb supporting cast to boot.

It's a white knuckle ride of a film from start to finish but a tremendous watch.

Its shit

Just him shouting and then more people shouting and scrapping....really really shit

Edited by Raj
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Rumours suggests that Billie Ellish song "No Time To Die" For the next Bond film theme could be replaced. They reckon it's not had much downloads compared to previous bond theme film releases. Talk they may try and get Adele back. As much as the song isn't the greatest I don't think making any last minute changes will look very good to an already delayed nearly three times Bond film.

Babs Broccoli needs to ditch the breathless drivel from the likes of Adele, Sam Smith and Eilish and get Duran Duran back on the gig. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Watching Minority Report for the first time in a while.

Very, very good - underrated even - and it's amazing how the depiction of tech in 2054 still holds up even 18 years after its release - targetted ads, ubiquitous touch screens, self-driving cars, the lot.

Went to the cinema last night. Was good to be back there. Watched unhinged, Russell Crowe's new film was OK nothing special but enjoyed it. 

I see Tenet is coming out now. Thry are taking a huge gamble releasing it in Europe but not in the states but will definitely book to go see that.