Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

2 hours ago, lifted*fox said:

woke up on a bit of a come down, wrapped presents like a pro, drove to Northampton to see parents, drove back, got high, watching YouTube travel videos waiting for santa to come down the chimney which I blocked up when we last decorated. 

A blessy day, all in all. 

Did the videos kill your high?

Just made a great discovery dicking about with my spag bol ingredients:  Give it a 'Mexican' twist with some fresh lime, smoked paprika and green chillies and it goes unbelievably well with a good IPA (in this case Punk IPA).  I think this is my new favourite beer/food combo.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Just made a great discovery dicking about with my spag bol ingredients:  Give it a 'Mexican' twist with some fresh lime, smoked paprika and green chillies and it goes unbelievably well with a good IPA (in this case Punk IPA).  I think this is my new favourite beer/food combo.

You may make a good combo discovery tomorrow of the fridge and toilet roll.

Shit start to the day. Woke up and my phone had stopped working. Very odd as I was watching cricket up to about 2.30am and it was fine.

Automatically would restart itself and then get stuck constantly on one of the start-up screens. Even a factory reset wouldn't get it working again so, as some might say, it is absolutely fvcked.

Thankfully Google are quite helpful about it all but have to send it off to Poland before I can get a replacement from them :mellow:

1 hour ago, lifted*fox said:

of all the packages for the post office to lose they've only gone and lost a glass dildo.

I'm sure I'm going to regret asking, but why would you choose a glass dildo?

First day back in the office and I've felt like absolute rubbish all day. And I literally can't remember the last time I went for a poop.

3 weeks of excess and poor lifestyle choices have caught up with me, and I've been pretty much bed-ridden since New Years Day. 

I couldn't work out whether it was man-flu or a severe work allergy. Now I think it might be the latter.

F**k you, January.

Edited by RoboFox

Strange one.

My daughter phoned me to say she was on the way to hospital,work said she wasn’t well.

News to us but was pissed up in Nottingham NYE and fell off her bed and hit her head and not felt right since.Today dizzy,shooting pains.All ok as it’s recovery from concussion.

Get her home and my lad walks in.Hand swollen.Mucking about with his mate,went to punch him and he moved and punched the wall ?

Another trip to Hospital.Broken hand.

i have bred idiots!

1 minute ago, cambridgefox said:

Strange one.

My daughter phoned me to say she was on the way to hospital,work said she wasn’t well.

News to us but was pissed up in Nottingham NYE and fell off her bed and hit her head and not felt right since.Today dizzy,shooting pains.All ok as it’s recovery from concussion.

Get her home and my lad walks in.Hand swollen.Mucking about with his mate,went to punch him and he moved and punched the wall ?

Another trip to Hospital.Broken hand.

i have bred idiots!

Sounds like your son lamped your daughter mate.

• Haha 2

On 03/01/2019 at 17:53, lifted*fox said:

of all the packages for the post office to lose they've only gone and lost a glass dildo.

On 03/01/2019 at 18:57, Buce said:

I'm sure I'm going to regret asking, but why would you choose a glass dildo?

Part of a mortar and pestle set ? 

Edited by Mike Oxlong

1 hour ago, Alf Bentley said:

Be careful. It's dangerous out there. Not least as Mrs. CF has clearly stolen your shorts.

Image result for tv new series death paradise

Oh no ...   don’t mention the fookin shorts Alf ! ....   they’ve obviously bin reading some old posts and it’s gone straight to their head (sorry, hidden inside pocket) ...     came to the beach this morning and this was the sight that greeted me ...   outrageous !!!    Dragged em back to the room and confined them to the suitcase for a few days !!!   Harsh maybe ....   but they have to know who’s boss !!!

2D3B68E8-46D7-4E03-9B85-9BC7BD241FD0.jpeg

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Oh no ...   don’t mention the fookin shorts Alf ! ....   they’ve obviously bin reading some old posts and it’s gone straight to their head (sorry, hidden inside pocket) ...     came to the beach this morning and this was the sight that greeted me ...   outrageous !!!    Dragged em back to the room and confined them to the suitcase for a few days !!!   Harsh maybe ....   but they have to know who’s boss !!!

Its a balmy -3 celsius here in Toronto. Perfect polar dip weather. 

19 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Where have you parked your boat mate? Looks much better than my day...