Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

20 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Come on Wymes ...   what you bin confirmed as ? ...   I can’t imagine  ...    honest ...     :whistle:

You couldn't imagine the below being perceived as me, based on quite a lot of my posts on here, surely?.. :whistle:

mr-strange-mens-premium-t-shirt.jpg

Reds the word today.

Nodded off on my lounger and when I woke up my back was bright fookin RED ...     it was burning ! ...   so ..  despite the fact a RED flag was flying cus of rough sea went in anyway to cool off ...  it helped a bit but then some other nut job who had ignored the flag and gone in (I think there was just the two of us) told me he’d seen a few jellyfish ..   so ..  not wanting to make the day worse I legged it straight out ..   and got bowled over by a big fookin breaker ..   RED face ...  but it gave a few others a laugh.   Have come in now and although I’ve had a cold shower it’s still feels like someone has strapped a 2 bar electric fire to my back ...   however !! ...  not to worry says Mrs CF ..   it’s a RED letter day today as it’s your birthday (second this week) and we are going out for a lovely meal !! ...   at least we’ll have a seat by the sea and a free chocolate cake with Happy Birthday on it ! ..    hurrah !!    :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Reds the word today.

Nodded off on my lounger and when I woke up my back was bright fookin RED ...     it was burning ! ...   so ..  despite the fact a RED flag was flying cus of rough sea went in anyway to cool off ...  it helped a bit but then some other nut job who had ignored the flag and gone in (I think there was just the two of us) told me he’d seen a few jellyfish ..   so ..  not wanting to make the day worse I legged it straight out ..   and got bowled over by a big fookin breaker ..   RED face ...  but it gave a few others a laugh.   Have come in now and although I’ve had a cold shower it’s still feels like someone has strapped a 2 bar electric fire to my back ...   however !! ...  not to worry says Mrs CF ..   it’s a RED letter day today as it’s your birthday (second this week) and we are going out for a lovely meal !! ...   at least we’ll have a seat by the sea and a free chocolate cake with Happy Birthday on it ! ..    hurrah !!    :)

Happy birthday, CF. ?

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Reds the word today.

Drink lots of water with the beer buddy or tomorrow will be a bit rubbish with sunstroke and a hangover! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Drink lots of water with the beer buddy or tomorrow will be a bit rubbish with sunstroke and a hangover! 

Wise words Swamy ...   will do my best but water just doesn’t seem to agree with me ...    nope, I’m going to up the beer intake, cross my fingers and think of England.  :)

Not looking forward to putting my shirt on ...   :D

F2EA7B4D-E3C5-466E-A925-91020C748B67.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Wise words Swamy ...   will do my best but water just doesn’t seem to agree with me ...    nope, I’m going to up the beer intake, cross my fingers and think of England.  :)

Ouch! Get that aftersun applied ? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Is that a picture of the red flag?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Ouch ! 

I’ll be sending you my brochure -Caravanning in Cleethorpes Winter Breaks 2019/2020

• Haha 1

2 nil up !! ...   on our celebrity spotting competition I have seen Clive Woodward at the airport and now Steve Bruce wallowing in the sea (blimey he’s a lump) ...   I think he’s got Alex with him too but I can’t waddle over to confirm as I’m stuck indoors with my fookin burnt to buggery back !!!!    Grrr ...    :angry:.    Mrs CF isn’t happy with all this cus they are sportsmen, but as I have pointed out, if she’s spots some Z list ‘celebrity’ off Come bake a wedding dress cake in the jungle type sh1te ..   I probably wouldn’t have heard of them either ...   swings and roundabouts woman ! ...   :)

Just got an e-mail from a client that I then 'forwarded' on to my business associate with my thoughts and comments...

...to then realise I'd actually pressed 'reply' straight back to the client instead by accident :o

Luckily I didn't say anything too controversial or derogatory, but that doesn't stop me from dying with embarrassment.

Nightmare :facepalm:

6 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Just got an e-mail from a client that I then 'forwarded' on to my business associate with my thoughts and comments...

...to then realise I'd actually pressed 'reply' straight back to the client instead by accident :o

Luckily I didn't say anything too controversial or derogatory, but that doesn't stop me from dying with embarrassment.

haha, that sinking feeling when you realise you've done it and you can't remember if you called the client any names in the email

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, lifted*fox said:

haha, that sinking feeling when you realise you've done it and you can't remember if you called the client any names in the email

Could just go to 'Sent Items' and recall it if need be (although as soon as it gets read by someone I don't think the recall option is available).

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Could just go to 'Sent Items' and recall it if need be (although as soon as it gets read by someone I don't think the recall option is available).

it doesn't work and it sends another email to the client letting them know that you tried to recall it which only doubles up the embarrassment, imo. 

as long as you've not called them a **** it's probably best to give them a buzz and try to have a joke about it. 

52 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

as long as you've not called them a **** it's probably best to give them a buzz and try to have a joke about it. 

That’s just what I did mate. 

They responded to the email saying “I think you meant to send this to someone else” so I gave them a call.

Managed to limit the damage but I still feel like a twat.

Note to self: don’t send important emails on a Friday afternoon when you’re knackered :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

What a chump Muzzett !!!   ...     :)

But as chumps go ...   this one is still sitting in the shade cus of my burnt fookin back ....   putting some jollop from the chemist on 4 times a day and only going for a swim when it’s getting dark ...    a chump par excellence !!!     :)

• Like 1