Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

3 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Thanks man :thumbup:

I work for myself as a coach and trainer but mainly on an associate basis as I’m pretty shite at sales and marketing :(

Must have had a dozen proposals this year that ultimately didn’t get the go ahead. I couldn’t close a fvckin door atm :mad:

What speciality do you coach and train Izzy?

1 hour ago, Raj said:

What speciality do you coach and train Izzy?

As an associate I mainly train corporate managers on how to be more effective coaches and leaders for their teams'. I also do 121 Exec coaching for business owners and Directors of SME's.

It's great work, I enjoy it and it's rewarding, but it's often seen as a 'luxury' spend and a nice to have (whereas actually it's essential!)

It's a tough sell and a competitive space but it's still better than having a normal job I suppose :)

12 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

As an associate I mainly train corporate managers on how to be more effective coaches and leaders for their teams'. I also do 121 Exec coaching for business owners and Directors of SME's.

It's great work, I enjoy it and it's rewarding, but it's often seen as a 'luxury' spend and a nice to have (whereas actually it's essential!)

It's a tough sell and a competitive space but it's still better than having a normal job I suppose :)

Anything is better than that, bro. lol

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Hope your advice doesn't include recommending them to use poor 'jokes' in order to try and lift employees' morale levels up in difficult periods..:whistle::P

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, RonnieTodger said:

Went out for a birthday lunch and Claude Puel was at the table across lol 

Did he congratulate the chef on the qualiteee of the food?

Come on, let's hear what he was up to. Make something up, if need be.

I'm guessing you had a word with him about our lack of midfield creativity, this riled him and he hit the Beaujolais too hard and ended up falling asleep face down in a dish of French onion soup? Is that how it was?

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Sir Shep said:

I’m watching the empire strikes back and I’m wondering how Darth Vader eats? 

This is is how my day is going!

10 minutes ago, bovril said:

He uses the forks. 

lol ....   Rubbish !! ....    it’s a blender and a straw.      

Bloomin obvious ...    :)

1 hour ago, Alf Bentley said:

Did he congratulate the chef on the qualiteee of the food?

Come on, let's hear what he was up to. Make something up, if need be.

I'm guessing you had a word with him about our lack of midfield creativity, this riled him and he hit the Beaujolais too hard and ended up falling asleep face down in a dish of French onion soup? Is that how it was?

Haha he was with the assistant (Bonnevay?) and their two wives. Sat on the table across but I was conscious of trying not to stare. Had half a mind to tell him how shit it was in the stands lol He was writing on a napkin though. Could’ve been a Mike Bassett style team sheet. 

54 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Cafe Mbriki?

Heard a couple of people I know say he's sometimes spotted there.

Was at Bistrot Pierre mate. 

Edited by RonnieTodger
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Haha he was with the assistant (Bonnevay?) and their two wives. Sat on the table across but I was conscious of trying not to stare. Had half a mind to tell him how shit it was in the stands lol He was writing on a napkin though. Could’ve been a Mike Bassett style team sheet. 

....Not the Prince of Punjab?

32 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Puel must only leave LE1 for home and away games, saw him on Market Street once and I saw a picture of him jogging near the council offices on twitter a few weeks ago too

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Went out for a birthday lunch and Claude Puel was at the table across lol 

Im guessing he had a bit of everything on his plate and he just pushed it all around, backwards and forwards without actually eating anything?

• Haha 2

I just got stoner shamed by my landlord's son who's very recently taken up smoking, so recently in fact that I only just learned he smokes from his response to me mentioning in our whatsapp group that the whole house smells of cigarettes. I'd assumed it was the cold weather getting to my landlord's daughter's boyfriend who I know likes a smoke but had always been a good egg and taken it outside because of our no smoking indoors rule, instead I get a sarky response from the son claiming he'll smoke "further into the garden next time" (my room's above the garden, he hasn't been out there as if it wasn't obvious enough from the smell being strongest on the upstairs landing near his room) and besides:  His cigarettes and my weed (which I smoke far away from the house anyway) are 2 different things.  Shame on me and my smoke that he never gets a whiff of :rolleyes:

So it seems his opinion on the offensiveness of any smoke in the house at all has loosened a fair bit, I wonder why... Good news for his sister's boyfriend I guess. lol 

Not started off great. My shower has been set to 38 for years. A nice temperature, perfect both in summer and winter. So, as usual, I turned in on this morning, and stepped right into it. Some absolute bell end had set it to 50. I might as well have boiled the kettle and had a shower with that. Look like a ****ing lobster now. I don't know who I can trust anymore.

• Haha 1