Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

18 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Had a fantastic Thanksgiving dinner with my family, well part of my family. We actually broke the rules by having people not from the same household and we had 11 instead of 10. I was actually person #11, so I was lucky to make the cut!

You disgraceful fellow Halton cvnts! Here i am doing my part staying home and you're out there breaking the rules and spreading your covid germs. Inbred nottingham folk!

Lol   just giving you a tough time of course.

Hope you all wore masks and didnt hug it out.  Tsk tsk.

On a serious note, painted the door frame of the doors at the back of my house. Took the kids out for a walk and to shoot basketball at their school yard. Now waiting for the missus to cook me dinner while we DO OUR PART to stop the spread .

Edited by Jattdogg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Watching a programme about Sophia Loren ...   who I think is stunning ...  and better looking than Gina Lollobrigda ...   but Mrs CF totally disagrees ...    ridiculous !!!

And here’s a clip showing Sophia next to that giant of the screen ..   Alan Ladd ...

Except Ladd is 5’6” and Sophia is 5’7” ...   lol    That box he stands on in every film should get  a mention in the credits ...   :)

4D3D22E3-180E-446D-A403-9067317A72A6.jpeg

Edited by Countryfox

Here they are walking off screen together once the cameras had stopped rolling ...   Lads box had already left by then and was having a stiff drink at the bar ...    well wouldn’t you after having that little fooker standing on you all day  ! .....  

5785AAED-74B1-43F7-80A3-F3048EC66A30.jpeg

• Haha 1

Started working with my niece's husband doing duct cleaning. Been awhile since I worked a full day, so of course I'm exhausted lol

Not something I thought I'd ever find myself doing, but its nice to help him out and get some work in. Other than a couple jobs this past summer, I haven't worked in about a year and a half.

One of the guys there is originally from London and is a Spurs supporter. I guess I have to weigh the bad with the good, as far as continuing on with the job ;)

My lad.17

Dog woke us up barking at 3am,I’m having a house built at the back so thought I would take a look.Nothing.

Lad text me about 8.30 to say he had this dream that an Amazon tribe was after him and he escaped out of the window.Random.

Thing is he found gravel and a rock in his bed and his feet were dirty this morning.

He had actually climbed out of the window and then walked around the house.He thought that was in his dream,but woke whilst outside in his boxers and climbed back in the window.

Luckily whilst having the house built we are in my mums old bungalow  on site,so not far to drop.

11 hours ago, bovril said:

At Uni, after a heavy night of drinking one summer, I sleep-walked naked into my housemate's room and dismantled his wardrobe. 

55 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Have we got a sleep walking thread? This is one area in life that I have really excelled.

When I was at uni a guy sleep-walked out of his window on 2nd floor of his block and broke both his ankles :o

15 minutes ago, StanSP said:

When I was at uni a guy sleep-walked out of his window on 2nd floor of his block and broke both his ankles :o

When I was at uni I had a few mates up to visit, in the middle of the night one of them sleep walked in to a husemates room and pissed in his shoes. You can imagine how difficult it was to keep a straight face when the housemate was rollicking me for it the next morning.

5 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Was working at Notts Forest last night

Today I'm suffering severe lower back pain

I don't think these things are related but fookin struggling to move

Least you know how there keeper feels continuously picking the ball from the back of the net.

seriously.i feel for you.Not much worse when a back goes.

• Haha 1

Normally, this time of year, I have to retune our telly virtually everyday. I reckon the aerial is a bit dodgy. I tried to connect to the satellite dish that was on our house when we moved in to no avail. After doing a bit of googling I worked out it was the LNB, I bought a freesat one and fitted it this morning, works great. I think the picture is slightly better. 

I must admit I was bricking it, up 3 storeys reaching over the roof. I know I'm a painter but I hate heights. 

On 21/10/2020 at 12:13, StanSP said:

Broken ankles sound lot more desirable than my fate-  climbing into my missus' stepmother's bed.  Grim.  

• Haha 2