Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

When someone drops a SBD fart on a crowded Tube. Bang out of order and nowhere to run.

I do actually love dropping them in public, so childish but also so amusing if people get upset, mine are often terrible as well.

It's still not as bad as a close friend though who once did a fart that stank so bad someone started on him for it.

2 hours ago, Izzy said:

When someone drops a SBD fart on a crowded Tube. Bang out of order and nowhere to run.

I guffed this morning on the tube. Hope it wasn't me. Jubilee line, round about London Bridge, about 8.15am.

Edited by bovril
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, bovril said:

I guffed this morning on the tube. Hope it wasn't me. Jubilee line, round about London Bridge, about 8.15am.

IT WAS YOU!!! :mad:

lol Nah, this was on the Bakerloo line near Oxford Circus about 9.30am.

Packed in like sardines, no air, people coughing and spluttering. Fvckin vilest smell ever :angry:

Just now, Izzy said:

IT WAS YOU!!! :mad:

lol Nah, this was on the Bakerloo line near Oxford Circus about 9.30am.

Packed in like sardines, no air, people coughing and spluttering. Fvckin vilest smell ever :angry:

Crowded Bakerloo line is how I imagine menopause must be.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MattP said:

I do actually love dropping them in public, so childish but also so amusing if people get upset, mine are often terrible as well.

It's still not as bad as a close friend though who once did a fart that stank so bad someone started on him for it.

Me too Matt ...   then looking all innocent but watching for the first nose to twitch ...   as soon as I see that I start twitching and scowling too ...   usually all eyes then fall on some poor sap that was the last to get a whiff ...     inward sniggers every time !     :D

6 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Also people who refer to the main meals as anything other than : breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 

Tea is ****ing annoying. 

Supper makes me want to belt whoever is saying it. 

I’m going to reply to that when I get back from brunch ...

1 hour ago, foxile5 said:

Also people who refer to the main meals as anything other than : breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 

Tea is ****ing annoying. 

Supper makes me want to belt whoever is saying it. 

No you are right of course mate.    I remember my mum saying after us  kids got home from junior school. ...    “What do you want for tea today children?” ...   and my dad used to lunge over and smack her straight in the mouth ....    oh how we laughed !! ...   even mum used to join in once she’d picked up her  false teeth (she lost the real ones very early on) ...      just one of those happy childhood memories I suppose ...  :)

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

No you are right of course mate.    I remember my mum saying after us  kids got home from junior school. ...    “What do you want for tea today children?” ...   and my dad used to lunge over and smack her straight in the mouth ....    oh how we laughed !! ...   even mum used to join in once she’d picked up her  false teeth (she lost the real ones very early on) ...      just one of those happy childhood memories I suppose ...  :)

Ahhhahahahaha. 

2 hours ago, Soup said:

Sean Paul. The twat is easily avoided but occasionally he pops up in a song on TV or a radio station I have no control over. The most hideous voice ever and what the hell is he going on about? Awful 

Fair point but Sean don't really care what people say.

• Like 2