Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

2 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

When people ask absolutely ridiculous questions. The ones where you're sat there and you're genuinely confused as to why they've asked it 

Lets hear the examples!

I'll start...

When I was at uni it was an unusually warm day at an ice cream van rocked up on our street. Anyway, me and my mate were in the queue to buy ice cream when I was talking about replacing my student card (which I lost the night before). The girl behind us catches part of the conversation and asks us 'Do you need your student card to buy ice cream?' 

Edited by Nalis
Typo
  • Haha 3

57 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Lets here the examples!

I'll start...

When I was at uni it was an unusually warm day at an ice cream van rocked up on our street. Anyway, me and my mate were in the queue to buy ice cream when I was talking about replacing my student card (which I lost the night before). The girl behind us catches part of the conversation and asks us 'Do you need your student card to buy ice cream?' 

Should have said yeah lol 

3 hours ago, Nalis said:

Lets hear the examples!

I'll start...

To be fair there could have  been  a promotion where if you show the student card you get a discount... not quite the same as paying for it with the student card though...

People who have crap like 'view are my own' on their Twitter bios when they're not remotely famous/do not work for anybody where their views would tarnish the reputation of their employer. Particularly as they're usually views that no other person would want to associate with anyway. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, z-layrex said:

Put my flat on the market, bloke with near identical one next door puts his on the next day for 10k less.

Buy it, then sell both for £10k more than they are worth... quids in no? :dunno:

8 hours ago, David Guiza said:

People who have crap like 'view are my own' on their Twitter bios when they're not remotely famous/do not work for anybody where their views would tarnish the reputation of their employer. Particularly as they're usually views that no other person would want to associate with anyway. 

People who’s twitter handles are @officialdavidguiza or @officialsystonfox when they clearly aren’t the official or original one of either of those

• Thanks 1

On 27/08/2019 at 18:52, Nalis said:

Lets hear the examples!

I'll start...

When people ask questions and its like if they looked for a second or two, they'd get the answer by reading something just above where they've posted etc 

Makes me want to smash head into a wall 

Edited by UniFox21

On 27/08/2019 at 17:33, UniFox21 said:

When people ask absolutely ridiculous questions. The ones where you're sat there and you're genuinely confused as to why they've asked it 

Just had bit of arguement on a Leicester fan page on Facebook because I answered a bit sarcastically to a guy, but he asked if we were on Sky today. His profile photo his him with a city player and hes wearing a city shirt outside the KP, hes clearly a fan of the club and the game. Who follows football and doesn't know Saturday 3pms aren't on British tv? lol

Edited by Facecloth
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, The Bear said:

Montroh sounds better. 

The only people who should say Montrerrr are people from oop north. 

Errrr nerrrrr. Montrerrr is ont fire.

From the south and I give it the er ending because it's not spelled "Montraux" or "Montreau".

You savage.

11 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Just had bit of arguement on a Leicester fan page on Facebook because I answered a bit sarcastically to a guy, but he asked if we were on Sky today. His profile photo his him with a city player and hes wearing a city shirt outside the KP, hes clearly a fan of the club and the game. Who follows football and doesn't know Saturday 3pms aren't on British tv? lol

You'd be amazed.

47 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Just seen an advert for Volkswagen electric cars "for the people".

I don't know many people who can afford a 35k car!

The 'people' will be lucky to afford a bike before long.

#brexitmeansbrexit

5 minutes ago, David Guiza said:

People who seem to think that they are in a survey of one on every subject going. Basically the Clarkson/Piers Morgan/Rod Little types who can't comprehend that every single thing on this earth was not specifically designed for them and them alone.

Thinking like that is hard to get over when for a considerable part of the history of civilisation, everything was specifically designed for them and those like them alone.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1