Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Scotland's single carriageways with the odd stretch of about 5 metres of dual carriageway where the slowpoke you've been patiently following inevitably jumps from about 15 under to limit to about 10 over it making overtaking unnecessarily awkward.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Nationwide going from crap poets to even crapper stand-up 'comedians'.

Don't get me started on that nugget advert.

She's genuinely just making a not too funny observation that people tend to eat crap after drinking. Awful.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Nalis said:

The fake Natalie Cassidy on 8 out of 10 cats does countdown, what the fvck is that all about?

21 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Yeah I don't get that either. 

They have some weird shit in dictionary corner on there. Anyone see those two women doing something called "Mums gone wild" a while back. Terrible. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

They have some weird shit in dictionary corner on there. Anyone see those two women doing something called "Mums gone wild" a while back. Terrible. 

I don't like Rosie Jones either. Not sure if that's controversial or not just because she's disabled but it's purely because I don't find her funny. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Yep both awful. Especially the mums one. 

Natalie Cassidy one is Morgana Robinson. I usually like her but it's painful to watch. I'm at a loss as to why it's funny or a good idea to take the piss out of a fellow female performer. 

12 hours ago, Fox in the North said:

Children (namely my 18 month boy) who wake up randomly in the middle of the night and then refuse to go back to sleep...:mad:

Don't worry he'll grow out of it ...   by the time he's 18 he'll probably go to bed pissed (or stoned) and will sleep right through ...    :thumbup:

• Haha 1

On 22/08/2019 at 11:53, Finnaldo said:

I don't think either side can really take the high ground when it comes to playground insults.

Far too many repeated points and understandably a lot of frustration.

When you see what the discourse around this matter has come to compared to a few years ago on this place it's very easy to see why the referendum should've never happened. Whatever happens economically we'll struggle to recover societally from this mess.

Should've never happened and the only people to blame are the elitist politicians who masterminded it, funnily enough former investment bankers and those with a lot of fingers in a lot of portfolio pies, who've made a buck out of the social strife they've created.

I agree that neither side can really take the high ground but there are some posters on this forum that seem to completely lack any self awareness and are as guilty of being hysterical as those they claim to be sick of.