Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

3 minutes ago, TeamRocket said:

Turned out to pre recorded lesson 😂

1 minute ago, TeamRocket said:

Turns out it was a pre recorded lesson that would be available at 9am 😅

Just now, TeamRocket said:

Dont know what happened  there oops

Omg dont know what am doing now ahhh right back to the ps4 more safe there 

17 minutes ago, Nalis said:

I know we are in unprecedented times but there are two schools of thought I see often where logic seems to go out the window.

1- People pointing out / complaining about the amount of people out walking when there's a lockdown.

Of course there are going to be more people out walking, there's nothing else to do and a lot of those people would probably normally be out seeing friends, on holiday right now etc.

Don't understand this complaint either, we are allowed to go out and amazingly we haven't been given individual 15 minute slots so nobody else is out at the same time.

This has given a great chance to weirdos who hate other people to be extra knobbish about it.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Nalis said:

I know we are in unprecedented times but there are two schools of thought I see often where logic seems to go out the window.

1- People pointing out / complaining about the amount of people out walking when there's a lockdown.

Of course there are going to be more people out walking, there's nothing else to do and a lot of those people would probably normally be out seeing friends, on holiday right now etc.

2 - People pointing out / complaining about the amount of people buying more booze during lockdown.

Of course there's more people buying booze in shops. Those who were drinking in pubs are drinking indoors plus the weathers nice!

yeah man i listened to a good 10 min report on some radio the other day talking about how shops had a 22% (or something) increase in sales of alcohol. 

i know for a fact i’ve drank less in the last 6 weeks than i would’ve done normally, but obviously i’ve bought a shit ton more alcohol from the asda. cos i cannot buy it anywhere else. 

11 hours ago, walkerleeds said:

How are people still not getting the distancing stuff? Me and my girlfriend get as close to the edge of the path as possible only for people to walk past side by side nodding at you as if you're only doing it to let them past. Genuinely really winding me up now.

I manage to get good walks in most mornings with no bother, but it's way more noticeable when the weekend stroll glory hunters come out to play. Some make absolutely no effort, even when you're jumping in the middle of the road to avoid twats walking three abreast on either side of it.

And don't get me started on the groups of teenage lads (definitely not related) riding their bikes together on paths too. I'm no grass but the rozzers really ought to be getting on top of these cretins instead of targeting people driving out to the countryside for a bit of isolated space.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Walkers said:

It's mainly just jealousy that I work hard to make a living for myself whereas some people get naked and rake in ridiculous amounts of money off horny guys lol They'd also claim they work hard because they have to edit their content, like okay. Have always wondered what they would do when they're older, need to keep earning and have nothing on their CV.

True and the key point is that not only is it very competitive industry and, like you said, what will they be doing in 15 years time when the men are still as horny but not interested in someone 'that old' and the money has dried up. It's a tough market! That being said, there's only one person I've ever come across who has an onlyfans, spoke to her once in my job and she works full time, so whilst some will be saving, I bet a fair few use this as a top-up.

You have to tip your hat to them, really. If silly, lonely men with delusions of grandeur and too much money want to cream their money up the wall (literally) I guess that's what the market dictates will happen.

12 hours ago, Nalis said:

2 - People pointing out / complaining about the amount of people buying more booze during lockdown.

Of course there's more people buying booze in shops. Those who were drinking in pubs are drinking indoors plus the weathers nice!

I find it laughable that people who spent years moaning about people never exercising are now complaining when people are... err... exercising.

17 hours ago, walkerleeds said:

How are people still not getting the distancing stuff? Me and my girlfriend get as close to the edge of the path as possible only for people to walk past side by side nodding at you as if you're only doing it to let them past. Genuinely really winding me up now.

Seriously people are now really doing my head in, no idea of distancing, groups of youths (god I sound old) showing no respect for the lockdown taking up the whole path. I’m sure it’s a lovely holiday for a lot of people.

As for the roads some drivers (mainly in vans) driving recklessly, pulling out at junctions expecting nobody to be on the road.

People grrrrrrrrr

rant over 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wymsey said:

People swearing in public loudly.

I’m with you Wymesy ...  only thing worse than that is those fvckin fookers who swear on fookin social media ..   the fookin ****s should be fookin banned.   

Fookers !!!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

I’m with you Wymesy ...  only thing worse than that is those fvckin fookers who swear on fookin social media ..   the fookin ****s should be fookin banned.   

Fookers !!!

Yeah, damn right. It’s like people who sneak a naughty word into their username, ain’t that right c*untRyfox..... :ph34r:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Goddamit I missed Elon Musk's stupid satellites again, this time by about a minute

Elon Musk's followers grind my gears, he's a charlatan. Does reasonably well with Tesla but they all seem to think he's some messiah that's going to save the planet, in reality he's a narcissistic bellend full of shit and calling well meaning blokes paedos.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, walkerleeds said:

I just Roll my wheelchair over their feet...Then tell them it just proves they shouldnt drive,cos they cant calculate or measure distance..!!

5 hours ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Seriously people are now really doing my head in, no idea of distancing, groups of youths (god I sound old) showing no respect for the lockdown taking up the whole path. I’m sure it’s a lovely holiday for a lot of people.

As for the roads some drivers (mainly in vans) driving recklessly, pulling out at junctions expecting nobody to be on the road.

People grrrrrrrrr

rant over 

You see!!!   Thats Why Cv-19 came along  to Save the Planet from People...

we animals,will be able to Relax a Bit more without all These People

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Elon Musk's followers grind my gears, he's a charlatan. Does reasonably well with Tesla but they all seem to think he's some messiah that's going to save the planet, in reality he's a narcissistic bellend full of shit and calling well meaning blokes paedos.

Since he called that bloke a paedo for no reason at all I now associate the word with Musk himself and his stupid crap. In my head he's got a paedo miniature submarine, a paedo space ship and now paedo satellites.

Maybe this is what he wanted, I dunno

• Haha 4