Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

16 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Brilliant!

Just incase people don't click the link - I've been guilty of not bothering to click links in the past.

It's an article about ex players coming back to help their former clubs...

walsh.jpg?itok=CXSz8JMk

Leicester City - Steve Walsh

"To footballing fans of the current generation, Steve Walsh is renowned as the man who brought Riyad Mahez and N'Golo Kante to the King Power stadium. In his playing days, Walsh was a no nonsense defender who who captained Leicester in the mid-90s: After forging a reputation of nurturing young player, the 53 years old could be perfect to steer Leicester's young side to mid-table."

Erm :unsure:...Think you mean this Steve Walsh

56c498ff1275c.jpeg

...Which in turn renders the write up incorrect. :crylaugh:

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

50 minutes ago, Matt said:

Brilliant!

Just incase people don't click the link - I've been guilty of not bothering to click links in the past.

walsh.jpg?itok=CXSz8JMk

"To footballing fans of the current generation, Steve Walsh is renowned as the man who brought Riyad Mahez and N'Golo Kante to the King Power stadium. In his playing days, Walsh was a no nonsense defender who who captained Leicester in the mid-90s: After forging a reputation of nurturing young player, the 53 years old could be perfect to steer Leicester's young side to mid-table."

56c498ff1275c.jpeg

Further evidence. as if any were needed, that Talksport in all its various varieties is absolutely shite of the foulest kind.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Brilliant!

walsh.jpg?itok=CXSz8JMk

56c498ff1275c.jpeg

I know Walshy was a bit of a party animal in his prime but I've got to say looking at those pictures he definitely hasn't aged well! 

1 hour ago, notnow john said:

Let's not get too precious,easy mistake to make.

A sports journalist basing a section of his article on one person and getting that person mixed up with a different person isn’t really an easy mistake to make. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...