Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

I missed that part, mostly well-informed, certainly makes more sense than a lot of our season previews

A lot of what I read now just proves the majority of us were right all along to be honest. We were being written off by people who had clearly seldom watched us. Three games later and we're getting the praise we deserve.

Im concerned if cambiasso see's the  fookin dump that is stoke, he might think the whole of the country is like it and want out..

The whole country IS like Stoke, thats why I wanted out.....now crucify me.

Other than Filbert st/KP stadium, Welford road-Tigers, Grace road, Beaumont leys park,

and New Parks,not forgetting South Leic'RFC, Syston RFC

all obviously on hallowed ground.

I agree but we are being just as bad on here. If their "average" what the fuk does that make us, they finished 9th last season and just did the Champions in their own back yard.

Tough place to go I'd take a point. Hopefully we can put a performance in and smash and grab it up but I'd be more than happy with a point.

Promoted last season?

Not able to finish 9th in the Prem last season?

Not played Man City away yet?

Look, we're not world beaters, but I'm not having players like Jonathan Walters and Phil Bardsley being called anything other than average.

We're not massively inferior like some are claiming.

"I get love from Loughborough back to St. Matty's"

What the **** am I doing and more importantly why am I re-watching this, I'm howling.

I just cannot take places in Leicester being sung in a song like that lol lol lol what have I just watched.

I just cannot take places in Leicester being sung in a song like that lol lol lol what have I just watched.

My favourite was when the chief chap K.Y referenced Birstall as a place he knows "gangsters." Now, I've lived in Birstall for 24 years bar a few away in Leeds and I can safely say there are no gangsters, the local "paper;" The Birstall Post consists mainly of old people complaining about dog muck and the upkeep of grass verges. It's hardly City of God.

Edited by Miquel The Work Geordie
  • Like 1

My favourite was when the chief chap K.Y referenced Birstall as a place he knows "gangsters." Now, I've lived in Birstall for 24 years bar a few away in Leeds and I can safely say there are no gangsters, the local "paper;" The Birstall Post consists mainly of old people complaining about dog muck and the upkeep of grass verges. It's hardly City of God.

lol I thought the same.

That lad truly is the spit of Welbeck as well.