Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

If you seriously think that guy looks like Danny Welbeck I'm afraid you're a closet racist. Looks absolutely nothing like him.

Have you always been this much of a tinman and slipped under the radar or has it just been since you had a pathetic fit at that Shrewsbury result the other week?

It was a joke, lighten up man.

I actually like it

It's not as bad as I was expecting actually. The guy who looks like Knockaert needs to learn that there's more to rapping than mumbling as quickly as possible though

That being said the last two minutes are terrible

Edit: Unless we're talking about the JDZmedia one, that's pretty bad

Edit2: Scratch that actually, it's one of the worst songs I've ever heard

Edited by benpicko

http://sport.bt.com/sportfootball/columnists/time-for-some-humble-pie-S11363931596166

I'm not quite sure what he made of Pearson before the season, but he got it wrong in any case.

I think it was his pre season prediction of us that was a monumentally misinformed, ignorant shambles. I remember the name, he definitely said something scrotey without clearly having ever seen us play.