Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Guest BlueBrett

If his biography is to believed this is a person who has graduated University and has started a family.

lmao

Tbf this applies to some of the biggest morons I know.

Really hope we end up beating Spurs to the title by 4 points so we can point out exactly what the difference was.

Guest BlueBrett

Funny of Spurs fans to throw the racist jibe given the vile abuse they handed out to Sol Campbell

Fairly sure 'Jap' isn't as offensive as 'Yid' in most peoples' book too.

I have never warmed to the man he comes across not only as bitter clearly but he is a bully, there have been numerous occasions when he has picked fights with older managers like Ranieri and Pellegrini springs to mind, you could never imagine him saying anything like this about Pearson or bullying him for example because he is a picker and chooses like all bullies.

The true test of character in football is how you handle yourself when you come up against adversity and this man clearly shows his true colours in this situation

I don't think Jap is even a racist word but could be viewed as one in a certain context to some people. Words like Yank, Jock, Aussie for etc, are they not the same? 

This post on Blue Moon is so beautiful it almost brought a tear to my eye :-

"It's far and away the biggest story in any football competition, or indeed any sporting competition. If Leicester pull this off, which
is now looking ever more likely, it means an offer of 5000/1 at the start of the season coming to fruition. I have never known, and everyone I
know has never known, anything remotely comparable to it. The scale of it would be utterly jaw dropping, this is not some random heavyweight flattening Mohammed Ali at his peak in a one off fight, or an apprentice winning the National on an unknown donkey, it's a competition comprising 38 different challenges that could be won by a team so massively unfancied it defies belief."   :)  :)  :)  :) 

Edited by theadmans

Saying Campbell had HIV is worse than both of those things. As is mocking his mental health issues. 

The fvcking size of those glass houses!

I don't think Jap is even a racist word but could be viewed as one in a certain context to some people. Words like Yank, Jock, Aussie for etc, are they not the same? 

lol We went through this when he said it - it's a derogatory slur dating back to Americas treatment of Japan after WWII; closer to paki than brit in terms of connotation. 

Spurs fans are comedy gold. I swear they are all on the windup. They've only paid attention to our games since February, but they know everything about the way we play football and how lucky we've been all season. 

https://twitter.com/MillerMiller78/status/711231086119022592

The shite they come up with is truly embarrassing. 

Edited by Finchy

This post on Blue Moon is so beautiful it almost brought a tear to my eye :-

"It's far and away the biggest story in any football competition, or indeed any sporting competition. If Leicester pull this off, which

is now looking ever more likely, it means an offer of 5000/1 at the start of the season coming to fruition. I have never known, and everyone I

know has never known, anything remotely comparable to it. The scale of it would be utterly jaw dropping, this is not some random heavyweight flattening Mohammed Ali at his peak in a one off fight, or an apprentice winning the National on an unknown donkey, it's a competition comprising 38 different challenges that could be won by a team so massively unfancied it defies belief." :) :) :) :)

Absolutely spot on

What an amazing season (so far)

Hope we can finish the job

Spurs fans are comedy gold. I swear they are all on the windup. They've only paid attention to our games since February, but they know everything about the way we play football and how lucky we've been all season. 

Someone should tweet this guys Okazaki tweets to the first moron Spurs fan, then demand to know why he condones supporting a club with racist fans, then try to make the hashtag #racistspursfansgate a thing. Properly rustle their jimmies.

What a vile piece of dross this muppet is, surely he should be sectioned.

Someone should tweet this guys Okazaki tweets to the first moron Spurs fan, then demand to know why he condones supporting a club with racist fans, then try to make the hashtag #racistspursfansgate a thing. Properly rustle their jimmies.

Exactly. If his tweets weren't moronic enough he actually says that about okazaki. Becoming more deluded and idiotic than arsenals online fan base and that's really saying something. Quite frankly it's embarrassing. You can guarantee he's too thick to realise what's he even said there aswell

Shines a light on the jobs in punditry over the last 10 years.

So much of their script has been preconstructed for over a decade, same teams, same wins and only slight deviation from the norm. The last 18 months have been a bit of a departure from that for them, and the cracks are showing. Lawrenson has been particularly embarrassing since Utd have stopped winning every week and Liverpool were vying for top 4.

Hopefully this season will stand towards a shift in media focus, it's happened once, it could happen again. In terms of the relegation battle I feel the media have been gentler on

Villa, 'Leicester did it last year' has been used in support of them. It's nice to think that maybe we have contributed to the bloated behemoth of modern football in some significant way.