Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

All over us in the current edition of Sport BILD in Germany, as they're trying to figure out who'll "do a Leicester" in the Bundesliga this season (quoting Leipzig, Hoffenheim, Frankfurt and Cologne as potential candidates).

There's also an short interview with Andrej Kramaric in which he boasts about the quality of food in the country as opposed to the one in England. :D

Edited by MC Prussian

6 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

All over us in the current edition of Sport BILD in Germany, as they're trying to figure out who'll "do a Leicester" in the Bundesliga this season (quoting Leipzig, Hoffenheim, Frankfurt and Cologne as potential candidates).

There's also an short interview with Andrej Kramaric in which he boasts about the quality of food in the country as opposed to the one in England. :D

Ex player shocker.

He can't slag off the team did not choose the women or beer. He can't moan about the cold or his money.

HM mmm what can he slag off oh yes they have poor quality food in Britain lollollol

I wonder if he ever tried our national dish Chicken Tika lollol

51 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

There's also an short interview with Andrej Kramaric in which he boasts about the quality of food in the country as opposed to the one in England.:D 

As long as it isn't traditional German food I agree. Sauerkraut I mean wtf. 

• Like 2

Didn't think it'd be appropriate to make a thread on it as he hadn't been involved at the club for a while - but former Leicester marketing manager and general commercial manager Gary Hodder (Lineker appointed him just after administration period) has sadly passed away.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

On 11/24/2016 at 09:30, lgfualol said:

Jesus I tried that stuff once as they always put it on nice food on Diners Drive-ins & Dives expecting it to be something I should have been eating all my life

It's stingy slimy garbage, awful. Had one spoonful and put the rest of the jar right in the bin.

On 24.11.2016 at 10:30, lgfualol said:

lol

Well, on its own it's quite the experience. But coupled with a nice piece of a tender cutlet and some mash, a different story altogether.

21 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

lol

Well, on its own it's quite the experience. But coupled with a nice piece of a tender cutlet and some mash, a different story altogether.

My gf's mum once made Schupfnudeln with sauerkraut and it was the two worst things I've ever tried together, not that I told her this lol. I enjoy some things though, mainly Knödel and anything inside a bakery.  

1 hour ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Jesus I tried that stuff once as they always put it on nice food on Diners Drive-ins & Dives expecting it to be something I should have been eating all my life

It's stingy slimy garbage, awful. Had one spoonful and put the rest of the jar right in the bin.

Hope you burned the bin afterwards. Guy Fieri makes every food look good though, so I understand that, though I'd never eat in a restaurant while he is there when he is licking spoons and sticking his finger into everything. 

• Like 1

I spent some time in Germany in the 70's being served up cold cooked vegetables and sausages wasn't to my liking we ended up living on breaded veal escalope and chips

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Didn't think it'd be appropriate to make a thread on it as he hadn't been involved at the club for a while - but former Leicester marketing manager and general commercial manager Gary Hodder (Lineker appointed him just after administration period) has sadly passed away.

Nooooo... he was a lovely bloke when I was there.

Sure he was at city before admin, he was there when O'Neill was I remember.

Edited by Babylon

30 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Nooooo... he was a lovely bloke when I was there.

Sure he was at city before admin, he was there when O'Neill was I remember.

Yes he was correct.

He didn't have an official role from what I remember,  just more of a general advisor via his experience/knowledge and was a boss for some of the sales/marketing staff. 

And he was very respected but was sadly lost earnings on a non-league club that went bust which led to serious health issue in most recent times.

The famous Gazetta in Italy had the headline 'ITAL-LEICESTER' on the front of today's edition. 

This celebrating Atalanta's sixth win on the trot - they are currently 5th, five points behind leaders Juve. After their first five games, they had three points with one win and four losses. 

33 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

The famous Gazetta in Italy had the headline 'ITAL-LEICESTER' on the front of today's edition. 

This celebrating Atalanta's sixth win on the trot - they are currently 5th, five points behind leaders Juve. After their first five games, they had three points with one win and four losses. 

In Vicenza at the min. Just sat down with a glass of merlot and picked up the local rag to read and lo and behold as you state. 

Took a picture to load on here but file size is too big.

3 minutes ago, adam1 said:

In Vicenza at the min. Just sat down with a glass of merlot and picked up the local rag to read and lo and behold as you state. 

Took a picture to load on here but file size is too big.

Lose some weight fatty lollollol

29 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Worked on the match day programme, not for long though. 

Good experience then, as quite certain we've been well-known (and some of the staff there responsible for making the programmes won a few recognition awards over the years for their work) for having one of the best-produced programmes around.

3 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Good experience then, as quite certain we've been well-known (and some of the staff there responsible for making the programmes won a few recognition awards over the years for their work) for having one of the best-produced programmes around.

I was only a kid back then, I was just a helping hand on placement for a few months doing all the shit jobs!

I was just buzzing to work there and have MON and players popping in and out.

Edited by Babylon
  • Like 2