Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Infinity War is just a big lukewarm bowl of Marvel gruel. It's not bad per se, and there is a mild satisfaction you get from that type of movie, but you don't finish the film feeling particularly challenged, riveted, amused, or any other strong emotion. It's well put together eye candy for the cinematically unadventurous. It was better than Black Panther at least which I thought was pap.

Back to TV, has anyone else managed to watch S13E01 of Always Sunny?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Iron Fist season 2 is out on Netflix. Season 1 was ok but nothing special. Only watched a couple of the episodes of season 2 so far but it is already way better. 

That’s good to know, S1 was a chore and I’m surprised I finished it 

On 14/09/2018 at 13:35, Finnegan said:

Bojack Horseman is a much deeper depiction of depression and social anxiety than I was expecting lol

Absolutely incredible show, especially being an animated show of such bizarreness. It allows it to explore stuff in a way that other shows can't. Some of the episodes in season 4 was something else.

And the new season is out now so there's something to watch on telly again.

• Like 2

began watching Money Heist in the past week while on holiday. 

Spanish heist series centred around one of the heist group. Couple of twists already and only a few episodes in. Don't usually watch foreign series' as they can sometimes take a bit too long to get in to but this one has me gripped.

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

began watching Money Heist in the past week while on holiday. 

Spanish heist series centred around one of the heist group. Couple of twists already and only a few episodes in. Don't usually watch foreign series' as they can sometimes take a bit too long to get in to but this one has me gripped.

It’s amazing watched it all earlier this year. 

On 12/09/2018 at 12:09, Suzie the Fox said:

Just finished Iron Fist S2, binge watched last night. If S1 was 4/10 then S2 is 7/10. Way better storyline, although some of the fight scenes were still a bit meh. 

Just finished this. Thought the fight scenes were a lot better than season 1. Danny actually looked like he could fight this season, must have put a lot of effort in between the end of the last and the start of this one. 

Bring on season 3, should be a belter. :D

• Like 1