Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

7 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Best episode of Who Is America yet.

Pissed myself at the

Reveal hidden contents

Swede character interviewing the gun nut:

SBC: I have 43 guns!

Nut: You have 43 guns?

SBC: Yes, I have been collecting them for the upcoming race wars!

****ing brilliant.

The HIV bit had me in stitches. 

Guest MattP

I absolutely love the series opening they always do in Better Call Saul with the future scene of Gene, we all know it doesn't end well.

On 06/08/2018 at 00:09, Kopfkino said:

The Ed Balls in Trumpland thing has been really good 

Thoroughly enjoying it, Ed Balls seems a genuinely decent guy.  It is depressing just how confusing it is to see a politician who actually comes across as a human being.  X

Guest MattP
4 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

That's because he's not a politician anymore.

Same happened with Portillo. 

Was Thatcher's bulldog, now a national treasure presenting fantastic Railway shows.

26 minutes ago, MattP said:

Same happened with Portillo. 

Was Thatcher's bulldog, now a national treasure presenting fantastic Railway shows.

Gotta admire Balls for reinventing himself. He's danced the Fandango on BBC1 and wrestled a few rednecks in the US and now everyone's forgotten his political record and sees him as a cuddly TV personality, a Brent-esque "chilled out entertainer" as it were.

anyone been watching any programmes on the new Sky Witness channel?

Started watching For The People. Not a bad start for what I think will be a good series. Courtroom drama following newbies which I hope will become a bit more intense and gripping as it goes on.

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

The end of this weeks Who Is America was Fvcking hilarious!

After his interview with Piers Morgan, most people were thinking how the ****ing hell can this guy believe what he's saying?

Sacha Baron Cohen was thinking "how do I get this guy to put a dildo in his mouth on national television?"

Sacha Baron Cohen has a warped mind. We're lucky to have him!

• Like 1

Coopers Treasure season 2, interesting don't know if its bullshit or what but its a good watch, season one got me gripped.

Its a documentary about some Nasa astronaut who apparently secretly mapped out shipwrecks while circling the planet in a rocket he has gave this dude all his stuff and he is on the hunt to find it.

Anybody watch Drug Lords: Inside the Real Narcos over the last few weeks? Compelling stuff, really interesting to see the lengths people will go to and the danger they'll put themselves in at the bottom of the cocaine production chain. 

Jason Fox is great as well, really down to earth guy that can see things from the perceptive of the people involved, doesn't just judge them for what they're doing. He's also an absolute unit and would 100% fvck up any of the hitmen and smugglers that he met with if it things went south lol 

2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Anybody watch Drug Lords: Inside the Real Narcos over the last few weeks? Compelling stuff, really interesting to see the lengths people will go to and the danger they'll put themselves in at the bottom of the cocaine production chain. 

Jason Fox is great as well, really down to earth guy that can see things from the perceptive of the people involved, doesn't just judge them for what they're doing. He's also an absolute unit and would 100% fvck up any of the hitmen and smugglers that he met with if it things went south lol 

My Mrs thinks this too 

She doesn’t realise that a real man packs a bit of a pot-belly. 

On series 4 of The Sopranos. What a beautiful show it Is. Everything is so well thought out and nothing feels rushed 

Some great comedy in there too. The episode where Chris and Pauli get lost in the woods and have to sleep in that abandoned van had me in stitches 

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Like 1