Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

It's been mentioned on here already but 'All or nothing', the Amazon prime series following Man City in the 2017/18 season is an really enjoyable watch. Couldn't decide if Guardiola was hamming it up a little for the camera at the start but it just appears to be the way he is. Certainly seems to be continually analysing almost everything. If you have access to it, it's well worth a watch.

• Like 1

Guest seanfox778

I'm never one to get emotional over fictional characters but I've been sucked into Nashville and something happened in series 5 that's left me so sad haha. Damn, that show is trash but great! 

Not worth a new thread and it's somewhat related to this one - where can I find the best retrospective of our title winning season? Did the club make a decent DVD of it, or was the Sky Sports thing the best recap? Anything else I might have missed? I've recently had an urge to relive that amazing season!

Most exciting episode of this BCS season, not so much because of what occurs but what it entails.

The opening is even shot on film as a callback to BB whereas BCS is all digital. There's so many small details which from a purely technical perspective Better Call Saul is the best series I've ever watched. The plot lines and such are limited because it's a prequel but the lighting, sound design, camerawork, set design and clothing are all perfect. It will always be under Breaking Bad's shadow but I love it, Gilligan and Gold are have created something with even more panache and polished if not quite as gripping.

• Like 1

On 30/08/2018 at 15:24, matty98 said:

Watched the first few episodes of Legion, so hard to understand what's going on, just seems to jump all over the place

Loved the show. 8.5/10 for me. It gets confusing at the start but by the 3rd/4th episode, things get clearer. 

It had one of the most intense moments I've ever watched. Things are not always as clear as they seem. I recommend it. 

On 06/09/2018 at 15:07, the fox said:

Watched the first 6 episodes of season 2 of Legion and I have to say, I loved it. 

One of the most underrated series on TV. 

Finished the second this weekend. Fantastic, mind-bending stuff.

After watching the completely underwhelming Infinity Wars this weekend, I think I can say it's comfortably Marvel's best output at the moment.

• Like 1