Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

3 hours ago, Silebyfox_89 said:

Thought that too! All the build up in finding her family for 3 series for it to be rushed like it was felt a bit shite tbf. This season episodes are up and down compared to the solid first two series, it feels like they are lacking any cohesion with the main story and sub plots.

Yes agree with this, I hoped they were turning it around with the middle 2 episodes of the series which I thought were pretty good but then there was the latest one :plancque:.

The pacing and storyline so far has given me the impression they're setting up for a fourth series as well.

20 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Started watching the wire, only seen episode 1. Is is worth watching? 

Which network/channel is The Wire on?

I couldn’t find it included on Amazon Prime or Netflix :dunno:

Just now, Izzy said:

Which network/channel is The Wire on?

I couldn’t find it included on Amazon Prime or Netflix :dunno:

Its on Now TV and I agree, it is a once in a lifetime type show, if a little dated in terms of production

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Anyone watch The Repair Shop? Unusual for a prime time show but really interesting. 

Been watching since season 1, these people who repair are amazing and some of stories told by the people bringing in the tat-to-be-gold is staggering.

• Like 1

Repair Shop has strangely become one of my favourite shows. Been following from the start - great to see experts do their thing and the format is relaxing and heart-warming, a little bit of the antidote to current times.

On another note, I've really fecking missed Charlie Brookers Newswipes and especially his Yearly wipes the last few years. So overjoyed to see he's back tomorrow night with Antiviral wipe on BBC2 at 9pm.

15 hours ago, Silebyfox_89 said:

Paul Hollywood eats Japan, poor quality production and insulting to the Japanese culture. Avoid at all costs 

I will usually watch anything Japan based. As soon as I saw the advert for this it was an instant No Thanks. 

• Like 1

Binged on The other mother over the last few days ..  French film with subtitles and got a good write up ..  really enjoyed it ...  well cast, believable characters, great plot, gripping ...  and above all a proper ending without leaving you up in the air for a second series.

Recommended ...  catch up on All 4.  

11 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Not into NFL and had never heard of Aaron Hernandez before yesterday.

The documentary about him on Netflix is crazy, stunning, scary.

Glad I didn't Google him first - well worth letting the madness unravel on the three episodes.

It's almost too bonkers to be real.

Thanks for the recommendation...just watched all episodes back to back. 

wtf? 

Sad, mad, bonkers. 

• Like 1

Never watched it before but I’ve got to admit  gogglebox is fvckin funny. Go to work if you can but don’t go to work if you can’t, walk to work if you can but if you can’t go on a bike or a car if can’t do that. This broadcast was brought to you with no scientific advise whatsoever.

Edited by yorkie1999