Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

I find it utterly depressing that watching people on their sofa watching TV is somehow classed as entertaining. 

Yet we all watch soccer Saturday on Sky sports  :thumbup:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ttfn said:

The Storyville OJ Simpson documentary on iPlayer is incredible.

It’s 7.5 hours long over 5 episodes but it’s worth it. Really good social history of 60s-90s America interwoven with OJ’s story. The first half an hour or so of the third episode is as good a half hour of TV as I can remember watching, edge of your seat stuff for something that happened 25 years ago.

I think it won the oscar the year it was released and rightly so. It's an amazing documentary which covers so much stuff, everyone should watch it. I definitely recommend watching the documentaries 13th and LA 92 which are both on Netflix and give more information on the racism in America which played such a big role in the OJ case.

5 hours ago, The Bear said:

I find it utterly depressing that watching people on their sofa watching TV is somehow classed as entertaining. 

strange thing to have such a strong view on. 

great, lighthearted entertainment. 

• Like 1

On 08/05/2020 at 22:23, Steve_Walsh5 said:

The gay couple & the pair in the caravan. 

Worst are the brother & sister, they seem to be getting a lot more screen time recently as well unfortunately. 

lol I quite like those

Cant stand Miles, the posh corduroy wearing nonce 

1 hour ago, RonnieTodger said:

Watching Godless on Netflix. Nice rootin tootin western drama after you’ve completed Red Dead 2

I really enjoyed it, seems quite unheralded as well. Solid directing, writing, casting and setting (although it’s hard to get the setting wrong in a western) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ealingfox said:

I've tried hard not to jump on the Killing Eve is now doggo bandwagon but good lord yesterday's episode was shite.

Thought that too! All the build up in finding her family for 3 series for it to be rushed like it was felt a bit shite tbf. This season episodes are up and down compared to the solid first two series, it feels like they are lacking any cohesion with the main story and sub plots.

• Like 1

I started watching Fargo (the series) on Netflix over the weekend. Can't get enough of it. I'm half way through season 2 now and I'd highly recommend it.

I think each of the 3 seasons is a different story and time period, but they all link together.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, lcfc278 said:

I started watching Fargo (the series) on Netflix over the weekend. Can't get enough of it. I'm half way through season 2 now and I'd highly recommend it.

I think each of the 3 seasons is a different story and time period, but they all link together.  

Loved season 1 of this 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Loved season 1 of this 

Really enjoyed it, some great characters. I was worried season 2 might be disappointing being a different story but I have to say I'm probably enjoying it even more.