Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Callabinho

Our most intelligent fox?

Yuki Abe

Came from Japan with no concept of the English language and got a degree in English when he came here.

Did he get a degree in that short space of time?

I thought he'd passed some Englush tests, but not got a degree.

Yuki Abe

Came from Japan with no concept of the English language and got a degree in English when he came here.

Yuki Abe what a legend.

Still have my shirt with Abe 22 on the back, wore it a couple of times over the season with pride.

Will remain one of my favourite shirts for sometime I think.

Josh Low.

He was intelligent enough to leave this club, a club where he wasn't welcome and got booed by his own fans.

He's actually completed a law degree I believe, so he's an intelligent bloke.

Dreadful player though.

He's actually completed a law degree I believe, so he's an intelligent bloke.

Dreadful player though.

I know the bloke, hes a very clever guy! And yes hes completed a law degree, terrible player for us but a top bloke

No links to Leicester but isn't Clarke Carlisle supposed to be Britains brainiest footballer. Appeared on Countdown and Question Time. Has a degree in sports writing and broadcasting (according to Wikipedia).

Currently playing for Northampton Town. Charged with drink driving in 2011 so can't be all that clever.

Archived