Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hejammy

Ulloa

Well like many are saying on here he only does well with service but that has been lacking since hmmm ManU at home because our deluded caant of a manager cannot see past his own ridiculous delusions of grandeur and is massively out of his depth as a premier league manager. If that was not enough he then spunks another 8/9 million on a kid who lets face it is ****ing awesome and does the exact same thing to him playing him up top on his own in a role he is clearly not comfortable with. God i hate pearson.

He is a clumsy donkey and shit, complete luck he bagged those goals at the start of the season, hopefully offload in the summer to a team going up.

Well like many are saying on here he only does well with service but that has been lacking since hmmm ManU at home because our deluded caant of a manager cannot see past his own ridiculous delusions of grandeur and is massively out of his depth as a premier league manager.

Make your mind up.

When i read people defending alloa or praising him it reminds me of the fairy story about

the kings clothes, two conmen told the king , sire we have a magic suit of clothes,

but there was nothing there, the king mot wanting to appear a fool said, its grand its fine etc,

he made out he was wearing the suit at a parade but was butt naked, and all the people said its fine its grand etc

not wanting to appear silly, when a young child said , look at the king hes in the altogether as naked as the day he was born.

It's called the 'Emperors New Clothing' and as a cautionary allegorical tale by Anderson, is more a caveat against the folly of conceited courtly pride and arrogant vanity. Personally, I'd say it's more aptly aimed at Nigel Pearson.

It's called the 'Emperors New Clothing' and as a cautionary allegorical tale by Anderson, is more a caveat against the folly of conceited courtly pride and arrogant vanity. Personally, I'd say it's more aptly aimed at Nigel Pearson.

I enjoyed that post.

love to see kramaric with ulloa.

This 5 at the back rubbish (5 games used 2 goals every game let in ) just leaves Kramaric isolated so we can't clear our lines well.

Before xmas we created chances with 442 but Nugent etc..couldn,t finish them off. Kramaric would. Feels like Pearson just listens to tv pundits going on about outdated formations blah,blah ,blah. We are bottom of the league not in a tactical game against Real madrid. Attack FFS from the start.

Chris Wood the second.

Ulloa is a limited footballer, but a pretty good goal poacher - so why do we insist on trying to play through him like he's a target man?

Bringing him on the other night to play Kramaric's role may have just been the least threatening attacking 'force' you will see in this league. He's got limitations and we're exposing them ourselves.

I haven't given up on Ulloa but lets at least help the bloke.

Chris Wood the second.

Ulloa is a limited footballer, but a pretty good goal poacher - so why do we insist on trying to play through him like he's a target man?

Bringing him on the other night to play Kramaric's role may have just been the least threatening attacking 'force' you will see in this league. He's got limitations and we're exposing them ourselves.

I haven't given up on Ulloa but lets at least help the bloke.

This was painful to see - especially as Kramaric only payed for 57ish minutes on a week and a half break, and a week before the next game.

It's not as if Kramaric didn't look threatening enough either.

I would honestly rather spark energy into a top man with someone like Hopper than see Ulloa pointlessly be there to be offside or foul while not even on the ball.

This was painful to see - especially as Kramaric only payed for 57ish minutes on a week and a half break, and a week before the next game.

It's not as if Kramaric didn't look threatening enough either.

I would honestly rather spark energy into a top man with someone like Hopper than see Ulloa pointlessly be there to be offside or foul while not even on the ball.

I'd just bin the idea of using a target man off completely. It's dated and ineffective. Ulloa, like Wood, isn't a target man for me.

I'd just bin the idea of using a target man off completely. It's dated and ineffective. Ulloa, like Wood, isn't a target man for me.

We did that for the majority of last season and broke many records, then we revert back and not only sign Ulloa but pay way over the odds for what we're getting, didn't understand it pre season and still don't today.

We did that for the majority of last season and broke many records, then we revert back and not only sign Ulloa but pay way over the odds for what we're getting, didn't understand it pre season and still don't today.

My theory on Wood's decline was that we were trying to do too much through him when he's got a lot of limitations to his game. I was thinking Ulloa would be signed to get on the end of Albrighton's crosses. A different option if you like. I can't believe it's turned into a pretty much identical scenario. Seems to me like Pearson thinks that being tall equals being a good target man and it's simply not the case. Steve Howard was a bit of a lump but the bloke actually had half decent technique which made him decent at it. Better first touch/passing than either of those two have.

I don't think the bloke fits our most effective style of play, that's regardless of how many he's scored this season.

He's clearly got something about him, but Kramaric seems a far better fit. He's got pace, skill, energy and an eye for goal. I'll be livid if we continue to fail to utilise this.

Remind me again of ANY supply to him yesterday...?

Any cross that he could attack.

Pearson in his rubbish after match interview on MOTD suggested that we had been 'creative' in most of our recent matches.

He's deluded.

This team is the least creative I've seen of a Leicester City side in recent years.

Remind me again of ANY supply to him yesterday...?

Any cross that he could attack.

Pearson in his rubbish after match interview on MOTD suggested that we had been 'creative' in most of our recent matches.

He's deluded.

This team is the least creative I've seen of a Leicester City side in recent years.

cant argue with that. but this isnt a league where many teams are really attack minded. plenty of football played but not much in the final third. thats probably the same the word over though at the highest levels. fear of failure greater than incentive of reward.

ulloa looks to me to have lost his fitness levels. he charged around for the first half dozen games - put himself about. not to the JV level but was still a pain in the arse for defenders. he has just looked off the pace since then. perhaps a full pre season with us will be better for him or perhaps he doesnt have the level of fitness needed to play the way we want to.

Archived