Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Anyone else who thinks we'll stay up?

The first stage of grieving is denial, the second is anger, the third is bargaining, the fourth is depression and the fifth is acceptance. Which stage is everybody at?

I never had the first or third but i'm a mixture of 2nd, 4th and 5th.

Burnley, West Brom, Sunderland, Villa, Stoke and Palace at HOME and we've picked up 5 points and scored 3 goals...

That doesn't suggest we're in with a chance at all. We've had chance after chance to get it right but haven't.

There's one thing saying your final run of fixtures are winnable but you simply have to go out and win them. I'm just amazed we're not further adrift. 

I'll keep believing it's possible because 'mathematically' it is and that is my job as a fan, but I'm not in denial that we're very quickly running out of time and sadly, even when we've played well/better, or shown signs of improvement, we don't pick up the points we've deserved.

We just haven't been good enough.

#hope.

I've not given up. All the threads about building for next season, what game we'll get relegated etc are fvcking embarrassing and shameful. There's 14 games left, we're right up against it, the odds aren't in our favour but whatever happened to 'foxes never quit'. Don't come on this section of the forum much anymore, it's either negative, aggressive or both. Come on Leicester.

It's a big if, but if we can start performing against the teams around us similar to how we've performed against some of the big teams (I.e arsenal, Liverpool), then sure, why not? We've got a much nicer run in than most bottom half sides, after all.

The problem so far this season hasn't been that we're playing worse than everyone else, it's just a case of us playing badly in the games where it makes a difference, and playing well in games where we'll probably lose anyway. Other teams may be worse than us overall, but they've put in performances in winnable games and picked up points as a result, whereas we seem to have perfected the art of being slightly worse than whoever we face on any given day.

If we can start to put in the better performances when it matters, then we will stand a chance of survival.

Call me crazy, but I still think we can.

Still to play 6 of the 8 directly above us. Game in hand. A new striker who can score and a CB who might not feck up every game.

Game on... We must be brave, as fans we must back the team like our lives depend on it. Get the atmosphere like it was those last few games when we scrapped into the playoffs after the bad run.

Fight to the fecking end!!!! Come on!!!

I've not given up. All the threads about building for next season, what game we'll get relegated etc are fvcking embarrassing and shameful. There's 14 games left, we're right up against it, the odds aren't in our favour but whatever happened to 'foxes never quit'. Don't come on this section of the forum much anymore, it's either negative, aggressive or both. Come on Leicester.

we've still got a chance. 

if (big if blah blah blah) we win tomorrow we're two points off safety, the great escape is on, pearson's managerial confidence is 95% in the post match ratings, we'll suddenly be able to nick a point at city according to everyone on here and we'll be back finishing 15th in the predictions. 

if we lose we're down. 

fickle bunch. 

No.

Because of one reason that will always go against us, the manager.

You can count on him to continue to make selection errors, tactical gaffes and the bad results will follow on.

The other teams down there are far more consistent and better than we are, and I'm disgusted by it.

Let the pessimists say what they want. We have more than a chance, even more so given todays results. The last 10 games are mostly against teams around us, and if we win the majority we will be safe. Obviously a tough ask, but I believe we can do it. If anyone actually watches our games, we have been playing okay, and hopefully we can turn performances into results.

I'll have some of what you're drinking!

Call me crazy, but I still think we can.

Still to play 6 of the 8 directly above us. Game in hand. A new striker who can score and a CB who might not feck up every game.

Game on... We must be brave, as fans we must back the team like our lives depend on it. Get the atmosphere like it was those last few games when we scrapped into the playoffs after the bad run.

Fight to the fecking end!!!! Come on!!!

Hope you're right. We usually finish the season strongly under NP too.

Would be an absolute miracle though.

Archived