Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

West Ham.. score prediction?

And Sunderland v Newcastle (as importantly)!!..

I'm going 2-1 win over The Hammers and a point for Sunderland...

5 points adrift with a game in hand, with Sunderland still to play!... It's certainly not impossible if we close the gap on Saturday.

Same old same old 0 1 groundhog day............small margins and refereeing decisions we were robbed very unlucky the premier league is against us and wonderful nigel etc, etc.........

I hope your wrong, but have to agree, another defeat on the way in my opinion, lose by 1 goal

A draw would be a 'good' result. We have a chance but defeat is the likeliest outcome.

West Ham nearly allow their opponents as many chances as we do (15+) and they concede every 12. We take an average 11 shots per game BUT it takes us over 12 to score, whereas we face 15+ (West Ham take 13) shots but concede every 9 (West Ham score every 9-10). Expect 'fine margins' again.

And Sunderland v Newcastle (as importantly)!!..

I'm going 2-1 win over The Hammers and a point for Sunderland...

5 points adrift with a game in hand, with Sunderland still to play!... It's certainly not impossible if we close the gap on Saturday.

This would be an April Fool's posting?

;)

0-0.

You seriously do wonder if things will change though. I just can't believe the consistency of the manner of our home games. It's like I've seen the same game 7 times and it's the same agonising and frustrating one.

These are beatable but that requires scoring at home. We're not very good at that.

Archived