Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cityfanlee23

Leicester city 2 - Swansea city 0 - Post match bloody thread, i love you all

ANDY KING!!! What a great player! The whole team was blooooody fantastic! Foxes never quit, the stadium was bouncing so much after that second goal that the camera man on the stream fell over!  

Great effort to the entire club today, right from players, managers, sports scientists and physio's to the fans. Everyone!  The fitness of the players has been huge in the last few games! To play at such a high tempo for 90 minutes is short of astonishing. Get on you boy's in blue!

Keep believing, this truly makes it game on! Pressure is on the teams above us now, a win at Turf Moor could be absolutely MASSIVE. 

Andy King btw, is Legend---wait for it -------- DARY! I'm in the process of making a statue of him right now! (Wish I could) 

In dream land, La Da Da Da, La Da Da Da.

Absolute top performance from everyone today. They played like a team already on holiday, but we made our intentions clear right from the off. King's inclusion fully justified. I think he absolutely bossed the midfield today and popped up with another big goal. What a guy! I can't wait to see some of his gurns.

I'm going to kick back with a beer or two and watch Chelsea-United now. Fvcking love football and Leicester!!!

I was an absolute wreck before the second went in. Excellent performance! Great looking starting XI, and the change to 442 just before half time worked. Our finishing does need to be better, though - we could have handed out a battering today. How Williams pushing Vardy over without getting anywhere near the ball is not a textbook penalty, I don't know.

I didn't think there were any poor performances in that match. Hopefully Nugent's injury isn't serious. Great to see Ulloa score. Maybe he'll find some form before the season ends.

Overall, I couldn't really be happier. A couple of weeks ago, I was certain we were already down, now I think we'll probably stay up. This result means a draw next week would be ok. I think most people would say we were favourites on current form, though.

Three wins in a row! One goal from safety!

Moving on to next week, Burnley look a bit toothless and missing Barnes. That's more than winnable, Sunderland away to Stoke, Hull away to Palace - got a real chance to keep the escape up.

It's winnable; but with those games around us, a draw wouldn't be a catastrophe by any means.

Fantastic from the boys today and a colossal 3 points for us! They deserved that today again! Work rate, commitment and desire from 1st whistle to last and some moments of real quality today to boot. Stadium atmosphere brilliant again - well done to all fans in attendance!

Tidy finish from Ulloa, nice to see him back on the score sheet and good old Andy King popping up to spare us a nervy end to the game. Vardy exceptional again, as was Huth. Mahrez and Drinkwater looked better coming off the bench today which is promising. Only disappointment was Nugent's injury - I hope its not too serious given his recent form and the role he will still have to play in the season. Much deserved today nonetheless. Great stuff!

Radio Leicester, why dont you shut this stuck up **** up. We don't care about your big yacht or your shit job. Jog on!

Was thinking the same; just get some callers on who've been to the game or who add some value to the show. Can't believe they indulged him for so long.

This is where RL have got things wrong; they could be having interviews with manager and players but they choose not to do them. It's a massive loss to their output.

Hope Nuge is Ok for next week as that boy loves playing Burnley!

Cannot believe what 3 points does to me..instead of an oven meal and the odd tinnie...it's now a takeaway, copious amounts of the finest Red wine..and maybe a early night with the Mrs!!

Archived