Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gdl9050

Stoke v Tottenham match thread

Judging from social media, Spurs won the league tonight.

Can't wait to see our players reaction.

Same hate how now people are jumping on the bandwagon dont they get it that its in our hands i for one don't want them back they can all kiss spurs chicken @$!* and so can the fa and the c*** su**ing chicken a*** liking team

Deli Alli is a clear started in the Euros. Kids just turned 20 and although he missed an easy one earlier hitting the post that goal number 4 was actually quite hard technically, but he got it spot on. Wish he was ours.

I'll feel a bit better once this finishes than I did before it kicked off. They were always going to win this. Now hopefully we can make it about us and just assume they will win all their games. Beat Swansea, anything at Manchester United would be a bonus, beat Everton and take it to the last day. I'd take that now.

****ing hell I'm scared. Cant see Spurs dropping points

Against a newcastle side scrapping it and pretty good at pulling late results out when it looks impossible, local rivals chelsea and a southampton side still gunning for Europa league? Nah. They'll get at least a draw somewhere.

Well Stoke certainly helped us out tonight aah fook !!

The spuds continue to win and it's scaring the shit out of me that we might fook this up !!

But we are strong enough we can beat Swansea and hope the Baggies can put up a fight against the spuds Moss certainly messed things up why couldn't that tw@ have kept his cards in his pocket???

I'm thinking we can still do this restarting again Sunday looks like Ulloa will partner Shinji up front shot I'll have no nails left at this rate I don't normally bite them !!

come on city 3 points please lads and come on you Baggies Pit up a decent fight and hold them spuds at bay !!

This thread is the most embarrassing thing I've seen in a long time! Some of you need to grow some balls!

We have 3 games against teams already on holiday! Only Utd will be tough now but they have been inconsistent all season! It's in our hands, it doesn't matter what Spurs do!

Archived