Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sammy

Arsenal meltdown

Their system is shit. They need players like Vardy so they can evolve their football into what works in 2016. And if they could get a more suited forward why haven't they? They've gone 10 years without one.

Besides, this isn't just about them missing out on Vardy, it's about them getting knocked back by a Leicester player when they've offered him more money. It's extremely embarrassing for them.

I wasn't saying how they can improve, I was just pointing out he wouldn't fit.

What a strange child. Classic Arsenal Twitter specimen. "Tikka Xhaka"- not even played a game for them, wow lol.

Exactly, obviously a new account and I bet he has a good three or four other accounts (at least) where he spends all his time trolling and threatening fans of other teams and sending creepy messages like 'announce vardy' to linked player's wives.

All clubs have their weirdos, but Arsenal seem to have a cult of social media freaks a lot bigger than anyone else, plus they strap fvcking GoPros to their heads at games.

Fairly ironic him calling someone else overrated....

Which ITK actually said he was going to sign for Arsenal?

I know Albert said he probably wasnt going to..

And I told everyone to chill out which was as much as I could say at the time

Message then was no one was going anywhere and haven't been told anything different other than Kasper came in for a quick chat

This is clearly a joke ffs lol

Yeah it's clearly a joke from him who has always pushed for Vardy, but seems a lot of Arsenal fans are tweeting that kind of message he was just an obvious example

The IndyKaila's of this world. Guesswork and clickbait. Can't stand them.

Is Indy still going? Blimey. There's still plenty of gullibility out in the twittersphere then

lol at arsenal, but STILL spurs get brought up in a thread that has nothing to do with spurs. Some of YOU are obsessed, its pathetic makes you look like dicks. 

Spurs don't hate Leicester, when will you get it, we were your closest challengers last year, did you expect us to cheer you on? The way some of you carry on, its as if you expected us to! 

Archived