Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

What's going on with Kaputska?

2 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Relax folks, The Club are handling him perfectly. He's in a strange country, didn't speak the language when he came and had little physical strength. He's been handles similar to Gray. If you look at the difference in Gray now to when he arrived. He was talented but also lacked a physical presence. Now look at him, Defenders can't knock him off the Ball easily.

I think that may have been the mistake we made with Krameric. Bringing him in and letting him believe he was going to play regularly until we found out he wasn't up to it physically.

Kapuska looks really talented and I think he will fill our left side for years to come once he gets his chance.

This time I believe the Club are right. Just be patient.

That's actually a very good point. Gray has improved significantly since he arrived. But at least he got game time regularly. He played against Tottenham a week after he signed. 

The whole Kaputska situation is a bit perplexing to be honest.

24 minutes ago, Kilworthfox said:

It sure is odd that Schlupp is ahead of Kapustka, given recent performances.

I can only assume that after the WBA interest, Schlupp was given assurances for playing time...

Schlupp needs to be moved on, he is nowhere near the standard for a first team player.

I'm still amazed at some people on here not wanting to sell Schlupp for £12m - as if he contributes to the team. He needs to be moved on. 

8 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Relax folks, The Club are handling him perfectly. He's in a strange country, didn't speak the language when he came and had little physical strength. He's been handles similar to Gray. If you look at the difference in Gray now to when he arrived. He was talented but also lacked a physical presence. Now look at him, Defenders can't knock him off the Ball easily.

I think that may have been the mistake we made with Krameric. Bringing him in and letting him believe he was going to play regularly until we found out he wasn't up to it physically.

Kapuska looks really talented and I think he will fill our left side for years to come once he gets his chance.

This time I believe the Club are right. Just be patient.

this!!!

Also Kaputska would have signed knowing he wouldn't be involved in the first team straight away, so I doubt he'll be kicking up a fuss. He's probably working really hard on his physical side, so he'll be able to make the most of the opportunities he's given in January :D

Bit like novice FM players sounding all their cash in forwards only to get their rear torn open. 

This lad needs game time. He's a regular in the national side and a bloody good player. 

Be stupid to spoil him. Just play the guy. We have enough games. 

2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

I don't understand the amount of attacking players we signed in correlation to the defence. We should have been looking to improve the defence first. We've now ended up with Gray, Albrighton, Mahrez, Schlupp, Kapuska all available for wide positions. Maybe add Musa to that too who often plays wide for us. 

If he is the real deal then he needs exposure to first team football or else his progress will stagnate. And I'm not having that Schlupp is better than him either.

Because we lose Slim, Mahrez, Schlupp in Jan. Gray, Albrighton, Musa and Kapustka will be our only wing options in Jan and one of them is Vardy cover as well.

15 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Because we lose Slim, Mahrez, Schlupp in Jan. Gray, Albrighton, Musa and Kapustka will be our only wing options in Jan and one of them is Vardy cover as well.

Bit confused on updates with Musa's Nigeria....

Egypt beat them originally so normally qualify...But

There was an apparent Ban On Egypt due to 2 of their players taking drugs before the game.

Babylon, have you heard or seen any confirmation on this..Nigeria given a by into the  finals

Musa Would then also be off in Jan.

2 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Bit confused on updates with Musa's Nigeria....

Egypt beat them originally so normally qualify...But

There was an apparent Ban On Egypt due to 2 of their players taking drugs before the game.

Babylon, have you heard or seen any confirmation on this..Nigeria given a by into the  finals

Musa Would then also be off in Jan.

Answer myself...apparently april fools joke......Egypt are kn the AFCON finals not Nigeria.

It might also be a matter of WHERE to play Kaputska, and how that fits in to team shape etc. We're blessed with winger options, and I understand K is an attacking midfielder anyway. Just how do you fit that position in given how we play at the moment? There are implications beyond just giving K match time.

1 hour ago, Clever Fox said:

Relax folks, The Club are handling him perfectly. He's in a strange country, didn't speak the language when he came and had little physical strength.

Its not ET we are on about here!!

The bloke cost over 7 mil is on thousands a week and plays every game for Poland!! He should atleast be on the bench!

10 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Its not ET we are on about here!!

The bloke cost over 7 mil is on thousands a week and plays every game for Poland!! He should atleast be on the bench!

it doesn't matter how much he cost, All we bought was potential. If he's not ready then he's not ready. Do you seriously think the Club are deliberately holding him back , especially when we need a left sided midfielder. Have faith that they know what their doing.

I don't think we were actually in for another wide player but after the whole thing with him being personally recommended to Claudio etc and not wanting to miss out on a good opportunity, then we went in and got him, without really figuring out where and when he would fit in. Would have made more sense if Schlupp had of left for WBA. The strangest thing, was him not being involved at all in the Cup game. Hope to see him soon, as he is still an unknown, whereas we know all about Schlupp with his strengths and weaknesses and Kaputska seems like he could potentially be a better player long-term.

How many young players coming into a new country settle in quickly and play quite a bit not long after signing? Unlikely many.

Gray is settled and has a few games under belt as he knows the game well here due to it being his home country. Think patience is required for all parties.

7 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

It must really eat at your morale when you come here on the back of rave reviews and heralded as a better prospect than Lewandowski and then that lummox Schlupp gets in in front of you as soon as he's fit. Not to even give him any minutes in the cup last week was scandalous, I don't see when else he gets a game for us until next year. My only criticism of Ranieri is his wishy washy approach to giving youngsters a chance.

Not true about not giving youngsters a chance. Amartey is 21. Also I remember him benching Totti.  His take has always been if you're not fit yet, you don't play.  It's hard to know the reasons but I think we will see him soon enough.

Archived