Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

2016/17 Football League Championship

2 hours ago, The Bear said:

We've had three this season - Jackett, Zenga and now Lambert.

We have been very below par though, and have new ambitious Chinese owners who are stumbling their way into running a football club for the first time.

Give em time ....    They'll soon change your shirt colour to red and have all the players wearing the number 7 shirt ....     I'm sure your luck will then change.   :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FriendlyRam

Vydra looking decent for us now he's playing in a system that suits him.. Mac even tried him in the hold up role Martin had... lol 

Will score goals in this league

Guest FriendlyRam

QPR are c*** tbh, can only beat what's in front of you, however c*** they are lol 

We looked a work in progress. I am liking Rowett's siege mentality, though, these players might be motivated by it. 

Guest FriendlyRam

Brighton and Newcastle it is then. Brighton is a cracking away day imo, and its about time they got there tbh.

Burton staying up would be good as well, a good little well run club. Florest seem to be scratching their way to safety, that late goal against us could well keep them up :( 

16 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Wolves 1-0 up against the red scum 

Losing no ground ATM all the others are also losing. Burton going to St James Park tomorrow.

Guest FriendlyRam

Nugent :) :cool:

Not just his goals he's managed to get a smile out of Ince, he's a good lad to have around it seems, perks up the other lads :) 

Can't wait for next season now with Vydra/Nugent/Ince front 3 :)

Well done on safety as well lads,, never in doubt lol 

Guest FriendlyRam
2 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Nuuuge! 

He's a handful in this league,:) not just the goals though he gets others fired up,, and anyone who can get Ince to crack a smile gets extra complimentslol 

13 hours ago, Tuna said:

Derby have had 86% possession against Fulham :blink:...winning 4-2.

Had to double check if Fulham had a man sent off or something. But they hadn't. 

Fulham are a decent side themselves so I'm amazed they surrendered 86% possession. :/ unless the BBC stats are wrong.

Fair play to Derby. 

17 hours ago, midland_red said:

Trees definitely not out of danger.....so very much want them to go down....

In twenty years the current generation will be reminiscing about the salad days in the Championship. 'At least we're not Leicester City, all on their own...we've got a local down here, my son, much more preferable.'

6 hours ago, Koke said:

Had to double check if Fulham had a man sent off or something. But they hadn't. 

Fulham are a decent side themselves so I'm amazed they surrendered 86% possession. :/ unless the BBC stats are wrong.

Fair play to Derby. 

Whenever I've seen Fulham this season I've noted how well they pass the ball and keep possession. Amazed at that, surely a typo?

Just now, surrifox said:

Chaos at St James park .  Newcastle are awarded a penalty , take it and score and the ref awards a free kick to burton on the penalty spot so the goal is disallowed  :blink:

lollol

Archived