Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Ranieri sacked

8 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Been saying we need a change for ages but now there supposedly has been one I feel sick. Poor Claudio. Our best ever and most successful manager massively let down this year.

I feel the same. you think this is like the time Pearson got sacked?

Yes, weird timing l can only assumed this was planned  without knowing how last night would go so if true hopefully they've already got someone else lined up.

Perhaps the players found out at half time hence the improved performance :whistle:

What ****ing horrendous timing. Ranieri, despite the shambles this season has brought, deserves respect. A dignified exit as well.

I hope the owners hang their heads in shame if this is true. At least give it until the summer to even contemplate it. Disgrace.

I really wish him all the best. Its so sad this has happened. The club much remain in the big league. Thanks for last season.   Leicester owners have given Ranieri plenty of time. Survival now all that matters, not memories of last season.

Archived