Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yastafox

Next Manager?

Next Permanent Leicester City Manager

Nightmare scenario:

The new manager arrives to much fanfare. And, after an hour or two, the media, crowds and staff leave.

There's a knock on the door. It's Morgan. "Alright? So, anyway, we play fast counter attacking football. The players will only communicate with you through me. And it's me and Huth in central defence, or we'll get you sacked too."

2 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Next Permanent Leicester City Manager

I think Alan Curbishley has been bottom of the odds list for our last seven appointments. Before him it was George Graham who would be on every list but remain out of management. A computer system bug or lazy picking a name from a hat, it just wouldn't be the same without him!

If there really is a power struggle, we need a different kind of manager. The kind of manager you would cross the road to avoid. But in a motivational, inspirational kind of way. Could we reanimate ferguson's corpse? Is he up to much these days?

Archived