Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardinio'sCat

Yesterday my dream died

9 minutes ago, Babylon said:

What's it got to do with anything? Thinking he's not right for us now doesn't mean we don't think he's a classy guy who was a part of something incredible.

Ran out of reps today, but spot on response there.

I wanted him out because of footballing results, it's just heartbreaking that he happens to be the nicest man in football. A true gent, one of a kind in the modern footballing world.

Just now, Matt said:

I've tried to refrain from such comments in these kind of threads out of respect but i've gotta have my say.

You do realise it's possible for people to have the opinion that he clearly wasn't right for us anymore, we were only going one way and realise his time was up but still respect him, thank him for everything he has done and still call him a legend don't you? Besides what has Pardew gotta do with anything?

having the opinion he is not right and expressing that opinion in the public domain on phone ins and forums which informs the mainstream media are two different things. people who were constantly slagging him on here added to the air of hysteria which fed the players and ultimately cost him his job.

Pardew is one of the favourites for the job and would be a disgusting appointment and sums up perfectly why this is such a huge mistake.

1 minute ago, Captain... said:

Reading that is tough, and Claudio we love you too. It feels like having to put down a beloved pet that is terminally ill.

It is (probably) for the best, better to put it out its misery than watch it suffer and die a slow painful death. That doesn't mean it wasn't an extremely difficult decision and one that hasn't upset us all a lot.

That sums it up perfectly 

6 minutes ago, Adster said:

Still not a single player whos come out on social media to voice their gratitude to Ranieri yet. 

I hope these selfish ****ers are boo'd on Monday night, whilst Ranieris name is sung to the rafters.

I'd rep this but I've run out. I think it's disgusting that not one has expressed any gratitude publicly. Even if they didn't agree with his recent decisions they could have found it within them to say thanks for the winners medals sitting on their mantlepiece. 

2 minutes ago, Corky said:

The man is just brilliant. Bring him back in the future so we can give him the rousing ovation he fully deserves.

I swear to God, if he comes back and is paraded onto the pitch, if there is not an instant pitch invasion to lift him up in the air

20 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

to all those people vocally wanting Claudio out, read that statement, look at Alan Pardew and take yourselves off for long hard look and yourself and think about what you have done.

Still no regrets, I learned to not judge things while being emotional. The team was playing bad, not getting points and no signs of improving. You can post pics of big Sam if you want, there is no regrets coming from me. He is A good man but him and the club had to part ways, that's called life

I find it a little odd writing to him in first person on here, anyway. 

Oddly, his sacking will seal his fate as the biggest Leicester City Managerial Legend ever and this epitaph will help it no end.

Last season was the most perfect moment for me ever as a Leicester City Fan, I genuinely believe that process was down to him.

1 season of pure perfection. 

7 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

having the opinion he is not right and expressing that opinion in the public domain on phone ins and forums which informs the mainstream media are two different things. people who were constantly slagging him on here added to the air of hysteria which fed the players and ultimately cost him his job.

Pardew is one of the favourites for the job and would be a disgusting appointment and sums up perfectly why this is such a huge mistake.

What a load of tripe.So those on FT who wanted him gone are partly responsible,you do realise how stupid you sound.There are some very sensible posts on here about Ranieri being a legend and a great bloke also but maybe he had run his course and I tend to agree.

20 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

to all those people vocally wanting Claudio out, read that statement, look at Alan Pardew and take yourselves off for long hard look and yourself and think about what you have done.

I'll live thank you. The club was patient enough. The man is a gentleman, a legend, and someone of supreme class. I will always remember him for last season. But we were patient enough without anything looking like changing. 

The championship is a tough league to get out of, ask Villa, Derby, Blackburn etc. 

24 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Oh bore off. Look at the results this season and look back at yourself instead.

We've taken the fall for him. Claudio will forever be deemed a hero and rightly so...we've allowed him to leave with dignity and the respect he so rightfully deserves before it turned ugly....if we had gone down then Claudio probably would have left us with his name tarnished and last seasons heroics merely a joke because of the following season.

But we've not allowed that to happen, it's been done for the best of both parties, he's a nice man, and it wouldn't have been fair to subject him to such faluires had we gone down under his stewardship. 

Claudio you can leave with your head held high, no need to shed a tear as we will do that for you, you have helped to bring to us the greatest gift any small pond minnow could wish for, stuff of playground fantasies...you helped to re-write the modern day Cinderella story, and put faith and belief back into football.

I'm so desperately sorry it had to end like this, but your charming ways and warm smile will be forever remembered, I'm happy to sing your name from the rafters on Monday, one last time....you've helped to re-write the history of our football club, the only true love of mine.

10 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

I'd rep this but I've run out. I think it's disgusting that not one has expressed any gratitude publicly. Even if they didn't agree with his recent decisions they could have found it within them to say thanks for the winners medals sitting on their mantlepiece. 

Maybe they are under strict instructions to keep a low profile bearing in mind they are getting pilloried in the media at present and anything they say may get twisted into another story.

27 minutes ago, Adster said:

Still not a single player whos come out on social media to voice their gratitude to Ranieri yet. 

I hope these selfish ****ers are boo'd on Monday night, whilst Ranieris name is sung to the rafters.

Boo the players that won us a Premier League title?  Yea that would be a good thing to do.

Archived