Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What floats my boat.....

On 01/10/2016 at 20:24, Izzy Muzzett said:

The Ryder Cup. Nothing else comes close in terms of sheer sporting drama and tension. 

You wot m8

The rockies and massive pancakes for breakfast are pretty fvcking good.

Edited by ajthefox

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Ha, I knew that would pop up if things didn't go entirely according to plan.

Still, we've got the whole night to check, the orbiter went exactly as planned and it wouldn't be the first Mars lander from any place that's come to grief. At least if it has gone wrong it wasn't because someone mixed up imperial and metric measurements like the Americans did once.

lol

And besides, I don't see anything uniquely British-made, or private made for that matter, making it beyond GSO right now.

For what it's worth I don't really care whether it's Mr Musk, or any other individual, or any government agency, or a combination of all of them for that matter, that gets us out there in numbers. What matters is simply that we do.

Edited by leicsmac
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, leicsmac said:

Only comment is some negative bellend that doesn't understand what investments like this could do to improve a city. Pretty flipping typical. 

This being built is fantastic news for Leicester.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Innovindil said:

Only comment is some negative bellend that doesn't understand what investments like this could do to improve a city. Pretty flipping typical. 

This being built is fantastic news for Leicester.

It is indeed. Space tech has always been a moneymaker - directly or indirectly. Though of course isn't shouldn't just be the lure of filthy lucre that gets us out there again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...