Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

The Foxestalk is addictive thread!

I'd be more addicted to Foxestalk if The Cheb Thread re-appeared.

I found it my goal to produce pictures of the best chebbage in the world for the perverted members of this fantastic forum but with the thread gone I'm like a lost boy in the woods. 

On 12/03/2012 at 21:13, Fox92 said:

Yeah, it is fairly addictive. Seems to calm down slightly in summer though, where I always find I don't log in as much.

Posted that in 2012 and still feel the same now although at work I only browse during my dinner.

On 3/7/2012 at 20:54, foxhateram said:

I actually think I need to see a shrink. I have a 4500 word essay to write in the next few days but I just can't leave foxestalk. Someone help me! This place is worse than Facebook.

Tell me about it ...   only joined about a year and a half ago to try and get some tickets and somehow never left.   Never been on any form of social media before and am more a face to face eye to eye sort of bloke ...    remember when I first came on and Stix and another chap really slagged me off I nearly burst a blood vessel  as the red mist descended ! .....     now much more relaxed as I realise its just boys banter ...   :)        And still bloody here !   Good fun and informative ....      and overall a nice bunch ....:thumbup: 

5 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Tell me about it ...   only joined about a year and a half ago to try and get some tickets and somehow never left.   Never been on any form of social media before and am more a face to face eye to eye sort of bloke ...    remember when I first came on and Stix and another chap really slagged me off I nearly burst a blood vessel  as the red mist descended ! .....     now much more relaxed as I realise its just boys banter ...   :)        And still bloody here !   Good fun and informative ....      and overall a nice bunch ....:thumbup: 

Now your one of us...one of us...one of us...one of us

23 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Yep, I find myself hopelessly addicted to FT - and it's getting worse :huh:

I don't even know why, but this place is such a fvckin distraction from what I SHOULD be doing with my life.

I justify it by saying I don't do Facebook or Twitter, but I'm just in denial really.

Help - I think I have a problem lol

I like to browse Foxestalk but I wouldn't say I'm addicted.  I have a lot more free time now I'm semi-retired (a little contract work now and again) and I find a community of people with the same passion as me (City) on Foxestalk so I enjoy joining in the odd debate.  I also enjoy being able to pass on my own experiences to others who have experienced similar issues to myself in my life and I suspect you're the same Izzy because in my view you've made a very positive contribution to the lives of other in different threads to this.  

Foxestalk can be a comfortable place to be and there's no harm in enjoying your life.  However when I have things I know I either have to do or should be doing I make time for them - usually I tell myself that I'll work on an issue, be it home, contract or lifestyle-related, for a set period on a certain day.  It helps me to structure my time and not let procrastination take over my life, as I know that if I don't force myself to do the things I need to do I'll usually end up doing the things I like doing first.  When I've completed my self-imposed tasks to schedule I feel good, and can even reward myself by a session on Foxestalk.

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2012 at 22:03, FoxesAreBlue said:

Ive mentioned this before but it fits here too. I have to read every thread and evey ****ing post in Gen Chat. I also have to watch every video too.

I don't like the huge political/racial debates with giant long posts but still have to read every one.

It's not the same for the other chat room things (eg LCFC Forum, Music Forum etc). I often don't comment much in the LCFC one because anything I would say has usually already been said so im stuck in here.

FVCKING OCD.

Apply for mod-ship. Might give you a purpose to reading banality.

Started this computer malarkey a bit later than most people. Signed up to Foxestalk at the tail end of 2014 & didnt post much at all for quite a while. Got made redundant last April (3 days before the Chelsea V Spurs game) & suddenly had a lot of time on my hands, so participated on the forum a bit more regularly. Now addicted. Not seriously addicted but have to have a little look & occasional post most days.

Have never been on facebook, twitter, instagram or anything similar as this forum (& bentleys roof) supply all my online football needs.

On 01/03/2017 at 20:29, Wookie said:

I've been a foxestalk member for over a third of my life lol

I've been a foxestalk member for well over a third of my life.

was on talking balls before I discovered FT and this forum really is brilliant. Visit at least once a day, probably more. Love it. Love this club.

THE LESTER

2 hours ago, SystonFox said:

I've been a foxestalk member for well over a third of my life.

was on talking balls before I discovered FT and this forum really is brilliant. Visit at least once a day, probably more. Love it. Love this club.

THE LESTER

Is it just me or did you or anyone else that's been on there, find Talking Balls very inflexible?

8 hours ago, cambridgefox said:

Your Avatar.

Faulkner is Caucasian.Wanted Poster

"well they got that wrong as obviously you are white"

Watched this on a flight last year and then watched it again.

lollol

****ing hilarious kid. Great film, absolutely wet myself from start to finish. They're all good but the lad makes it.

On 01/03/2017 at 18:13, m4DD0gg said:

Would not go that far. Its cliquey beyond belief.

Do you really think so?  Maybe to a degree in political threads (I'd say that's more about political differences than cliques though) but otherwise it's only really as cliquey as you make it yourself.  There are quite a few posters on here for whom I'll read something they wrote and think "what an absolute pillock" then I'll open up another thread and happily rep them for saying something insightful or for making a good joke.  At the end of the day we're all Leicester fans so we should be able to let each other off for being wankers really.

I certainly like to check up on it as often as I can, it's fascinating what topics people come up with and I like just giving an opinion on something and get a real buzz getting reputation points and knowing other people agree with what I m saying or Evan message me to say I'm completely wrong, either way it makes me happy.

Archived