Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

I was expecting Bournemouth putting up a bit more of a fight tbh it's the goal difference that bothers me 

Goal difference was gone even before today, we were only ever going to win this by getting more points.

If the score stays the same and we find ourselves on equal points in two games then they will have a minimum of +12 on us with five games left. They may as well win 10-0 today because we aren't beating Tottenham on GD.

They won't win at Anfield.

I hate these statements, how the hell do you know that?

Saw this on facebook, class!

Tottenham fans singing "Leicester City.... We're coming for you". Bournemouth fans respond with "We're Leicester city, we're top of the league". Amazing :-D

If that has genuinely happened they need to be relegated with immediate effect. Talk about tinpot mentality.

We did what we had to do in great fashion yesterday in a much tougher game so if Spurs win, well it was only really to be expected. We are still top and will be when we next play. Certainly Spurs will find a win at Anfield a more difficult prospect.

Not sure that Palace is a tougher game than Bournemouth on current form up until today.

Kane and Spurs, to be fair are worthy competitors to citys hopes, this is how the

PL should be. Kane, in this form is 1st choice for England. Ali also a shoe-in.

Spurs still have alot to do, to to overtake city, or the PL is not so

hard as some say.However the nerves are getting to the city faithfull,

dont underestimated our team.Too many hoping more for slip ups from

our close competitors, instead of showing not over confidence, but a steady

confidence, that city have got soul and spirit to see the season out.

We are a great team, but so are Spurs and Arsenal ,past disappointments,

are not relevant for this season.

Vardy for himself, I would love to see him to go on a 7 game scoring run,

but I would be more than happy, if we win the title without his goals, so long

as he keeps the same high standards..

Haha, compared with last week or so, these scorelines aren't quite as glorious.

Soton's going to be an awesome game.

Why?  A Man United win today pretty much secures a top 3 finish, meaning group stages of Champions League are now nailed on, no qualification needed.  Thats not a bad deal to get today is it without kicking a ball?

Why? A Man United win today pretty much secures a top 3 finish, meaning group stages of Champions League are now nailed on, no qualification needed. Thats not a bad deal to get today is it without kicking a ball?

true but we probs had the easiest game of the weekend on paper so to all come away with the same three points isn't as good as it could've been. however if we keep getting our three points then unless the fa make a rule that spurs get five points for a win it doesn't really matter.

there was no way we were going to finish fourth/behind city anyway, whether they'd lost today or won 47-0.

Why?  A Man United win today pretty much secures a top 3 finish, meaning group stages of Champions League are now nailed on, no qualification needed.  Thats not a bad deal to get today is it without kicking a ball?

Would have preferred to see a strong Liverpool against Spurs, Soton not to be in a winning streak, Spurs to have dropped points and United in a utter wreck by the time we play them.

But thinking about other matches is stupid really. Just gotta concentrate on our next match.

We are going to finish comfortably ahead of Man City.

Just imagine saying that to yourself at the start of the season and let it sink in....

Imagine thinking we'd be 15pts clear of Man City with seven games left and they had eight games left.

Especially when the pundits were virtually saying they'd walk it when they looked magnificent and a cut above everyone else after five games in.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/34160754

Saw this on facebook, class!

Tottenham fans singing "Leicester City.... We're coming for you". Bournemouth fans respond with "We're Leicester city, we're top of the league". Amazing :-D

Yeah I thought I've misheard that watching the stream! Class response from Cherries' fans :D

Archived