Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Crazy Stat Time!

No number 7..have we retired the number in respect to....suggestions?

Dean Hammond

Leicester have picked up more points (33) in 2016 than West Brom have had shots on target (31) in the same period.

My god.

They still bloody scored 2 past us!!!!  :mad::@:doh::banghead::frusty:

Edited by Captain...

7 years ago today we played and won at Edgar Street. The opposition that day no longer exist (phoenix club are in the 9th tier) and we're top of the Premier League by 7 points. Blimey.

We'll use it for the 8th anniversary in our Champions League quarter-final in Paris next year ;)

Not really a stat, but think back to May 2004, Arsenal 2-1 Leicester to complete their invincibles season... who on earth would have thought it was the visitors who win it next rather than Arsenal?

Christ. Good point.

• 2 weeks later...

If we avoid losing to Everton, it will be one home loss all season.

We've only conceded 4 league goals since the beginning of this year when we've had 11 men on the pitch. (Villa, Man City and 2 vs West Brom)

Please check my maths but we haven't conceded a goal when both Mahrez and Kante are on the pitch since Boxing Day - that's 1,162 minutes and counting taking into account substitutions.

We've scored 16 in that time.

So that's now 22 hours and 10 minutes since we've conceded with Mahrez and Kante on the pitch. Bagged 21 in that time.

Our 7-0 combined home and away performance against Swansea this season is our best in the

top flight since - when? Anybody know?

The only other 4-0 I can think of in the premier league is away at Derby and I'm pretty sure we lost at home that year.

10 -0 is our biggest top flight win in the 1920s

So that's now 22 hours and 10 minutes since we've conceded with Mahrez and Kante on the pitch. Bagged 21 in that time.

It's been a little while since we've conceded with 11 men on the pitch (WBA) - makes difference having a full team on the field