Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Chelsea v Tottenham

I am ****ing raging this evening. ****ing Wayne Rooney should have had 4 yellow cards yesterday, Walker has got just one yellow despite kicking a guy when he's on the floor and Dembele has managed to gouge another player without being scene...all this after Drinks gets sent off for twice touching another player's arm.

Absolute ****ing joke.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Spurs fans think because Linesman saw it Dembele might get away with it as could go in his report. How can the he put in a report "I saw Dembele gouge the eye of Costa but didn't do anything....."  No chance! He will get 3 match ban and linesman will claim he didn't see it (lie of course)

My thoughts on the upcoming 45 minutes after all those handbags.

NnoGhN1.gif

Spurs are going to have AT LEAST one of their players banned retrospectively, and three yellows suggests they'll be missing others too.

And overall, who cares? We will beat Everton, and probably Chelsea too on this showing.

Spurs have not played well yet have cut Chelsea to ribbons in defence with ease. Expect more of the same in the second half - I'm going for 0-4 unless there is a red card!

Archived