Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Quick Brown Fox

Infighting

19 minutes ago, Harry - LCFC said:

People have got to be more sensible when selecting their seats. That applies equally to people who want to sit and people who want to stand.

It should be common enough knowledge that the lower tier, specifically the large area behind the goal, almost always stands up. Everywhere else sits down. That being the case you should make every effort to pick your location in the stadium according to your preference. If you find yourself surrounded by people who don't share your preference I don't think you get to complain too much.

What utter total arrogant sh-t. Your attitude is everything I despise in much of modern society. No respect, no tolerance, no morals, a disgrace to club and country. Find another club please, we don't need people like you.

End of the day if a fellow fan attending the game (most likely paid for ticket) asks you to be seated kindly i dont see what the problem is. Be a normal sensible  person and sit your backside down.

If not enjoy your stand zone and party away.

Of course close misses/shots on goals, dirty fouls or goals may require you to instinctively jump out of your seat which is totally fine. if a person moans in that circumstance then they can fook off lol.

Kicked off in our row too becuase of young pissed up lads giving it the big "we went Stockholm did anybody you???"

They stood up and the guys behind us first asked them nicely to sit down. Having replied with "were at Wembley you  morons, we are gonna stand" it transcended into farcical scenes of spitting,swearing and getting the stewards involved.Tried to calm both factions down but it could have got pretty nasty.

Not a good start. This was row 112.

No issues in 118 near me although I was row 9 so near the pitch. Behind the goal from what I could see stood the whole match.  

On another note Did anyone see any trouble outside the ground seemed a fair few Man Utd fans where trying their best to wind up the city fans after the match. 

3 minutes ago, Bluearmy 316 said:

No issues in 118 near me although I was row 9 so near the pitch. Behind the goal from what I could see stood the whole match.  

On another note Did anyone see any trouble outside the ground seemed a fair few Man Utd fans where trying their best to wind up the city fans after the match. 

There was one United 'fan' stood in the tier above us, giving it the big un when they scored. Shouting down, dancing around, pulling daft grins, pointing etc.

Our lot were getting well wound up by it.

25 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

I sat in 120. I stood up when things got exciting, ie a string of threatening attacks or an incorrect decision. But that's just because I'm used to standing at football. However, I literally stood for split seconds as I knew those around me wanted to sit. It's fairly obvious that when there's 27k Leicester fans, the majority would sit. As for people kicking off, everyone was grand round us! I did fall down a few rows when scored though.. Oh yeah, sorry to the bloke in front of me lol

I was in 120 too, but on row 44 so they wasn't anyone behind us. It would be a good place to sit if you want to stand as you were not blocking anyone. There were people near me grabbing other peoples t-shirts and even collecting bags.

Missed you falling though.

Gave it a miss today, but this sounds just like the Everton home game.

Nothing at stake, an excuse for an extended  piss up with a few just unable to stop themselves abusing the freebies.

Just because you're a city fan doesn't exclude you from being a twat.

So we can assume there were about 10'000 extra Leicester fans that normally can't or won't make or who have never made it to the King Power then?

They just don't know how to behave themselves and I suppose there must be elements that are usually banned from attending home matches.

It's the price of success, I'm afraid. And Wembley.

You can but hope it'll be the only time such negative behaviour occurring at a Leicester game - but I fear the worst for our Champions League/Europa League matches to come...

Or can anyone recall similar scenes during our last playoff final at Wembley twenty years ago?

Didn't manage to get today so cannot comment, but the only (tiny) downside to last season was the amount of infighting at the few away games I managed to attend which has unfortunately put the Mrs off going to anymore.

Maybe it's just me turning into a miserable old bugger but i swear when I used to go most away days with the old man many years ago now it seemed like everybody was all in it together like one big family traveling away, where as now it seems their are many smaller groups intent on doing anything other than enjoying the game with a couple of pints.

Again I'm probably just getting on a bit but where I used to be devastated at missing away days I'm now not so fussed and like Col will have a trouble free, uniterupted game at home on the sofa with the Mrs.

We were in block 523 and the one fan who insisted on standing also swore in the most extreme way despite being surrounded by lots of families with children. Ironically he was very aggressively challenged by two men behind him who told him that his language was offending the teenage girl with them. When he continued to shout and swear they then shouted wa@@er repeatedly at him??? So much for their argument!

Definitely only one step out of their caves.

Standing up= real fan...really?

Reality check about Leicester fan unity today I'm afraid.

34 minutes ago, skmanuk said:

What utter total arrogant sh-t. Your attitude is everything I despise in much of modern society. No respect, no tolerance, no morals, a disgrace to club and country. Find another club please, we don't need people like you.

Jesus Christ talk about throwing your toys out thr pram!

Few twats at the front of our block were asked to sit down and then started making willy puller signs in reply. All got very close to kicking off after that with a face to face and accusations of spitting. 

We were in the back row so stood all game. ;)

1 hour ago, skmanuk said:

Could you point out to me what you didn't like in my post?

I think a bit more knowledge about these things and a bit of planning ahead would stop these mini-conflicts we hear about and make a lot more people happy.

1 hour ago, daddylonglegs said:

There was a moron shouting at people in 109 for not singing enough and sitting down. Was saying those sat down weren't real Leicester fans. People are just idiots.

We had one of them in block 102 as well. Then he turned up 15 minutes late for the second half which tells you everything really.

Sat in block 514.  Not bad there...quite a few free seats behind us so no prob with t shirts etc . Did see bit of trouble to my left about 15 min in and one guy being frogmarched out ...after match on the way to ramp down to Olympic way saw one guy losing it with a few others ...what looked like his wife and kids screaming at him to back off...Went to the Torch after game for couple of pints and again all well at first then about 7.15 it kicked off between 2 groups of city fans...thankfully plenty of security stewards still on duty to sort it but found it mind boggling how many fans that had nothing to do with it ran over in the typical fighting pose ready to join in.....pretty depressing really and not what I wanted my 2 daughters to see

43 minutes ago, Callabinho said:

Block 109 several stand off's occurred. Who ever you are you're not welcome in our club, and are a ****ing disgrace.

Was that the one where the stewards turned up and a few of the armed forces lads were around?

The best one was right at the back of 108 after the final whistle, two blokes and a woman trying to keep them apart, all over a t shirt I think. lol

Archived