Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Spurs (Away) Pre-Match Thread

I'm confident we can get a result today as I suspect there will be areal edge to the game given that we beat them to the title. I suspect we may go with the Amartey DD and King in the middle as King is growing into the Job. It's then a choice of Albrighton or Musa on the left. Albrighton for Defence mainly Musa for Attacking. We will need to protect the ball better when in possession otherwise we'll be doing a lot of chasing. I Fancy a Draw which will be a good result keeping our revival going. 

I think Vardy will start and hoof ball will return, but might actually be effective at WHL. 

If we win it would be perfect and we'd get up to around 7th/8th. But would be over the moon if we could take a point

A Spurs fan told me they have been awful when attacking lately and have had slow buildups and sideways passes so if we play 3 in the middle we might actually be okay. It is set pieces that worry me.

1 hour ago, fazzyfox said:

Muppet? A little harsh? They certainly need advice on how to react away from home when the going gets tough. It's one thing being picked off by quality four times during 90 minutes but what we've done is collapse, lost our concentration and discipline perhaps seeking to immediately redress the conceded goal instead of playing our way back into it. Sometimes you can't force the issue you have to make sure you get the basics right and then go again, like a boxer on the ropes you don't invite further blows until you've got your balance and posture back. I'm not saying don't be confident in our own abilities but the way we went at Liverpool from the start was naieve and gung-ho, an early lead would obviously be great but away to the top teams it may be more realistic to just make sure we get that foot hold.

Like I said in my reply to your first post I'm sure CR will take your advice as he would never think if any of the things you said ffs

Like I said in my reply to your first post I'm sure CR will take your advice as he would never think if any of the things you said ffs

The point of this topic isn't to give advice to the manager it's about fans discussing their views on how the game will go/the tactics they'd employ. He's not expecting Claudio to quote foxestalk to the players. Think it's you who's being the muppet here mate.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, IsItMuzzy said:

The point of this topic isn't to give advice to the manager it's about fans discussing their views on how the game will go/the tactics they'd employ. He's not expecting Claudio to quote foxestalk to the players. Think it's you who's being the muppet here mate.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Read his thread.....he was offering advice not discussing views. And...I'm not your mate.

Archived