Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

2017 Deathlist

The girlies swooning over Cassidy were the same ones that had grown up seeing him in the Partridge Family so he'd had a long time to build a fan following.

pri_60816584-e1511355188941.jpg?w=748&h=

6 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

RIP-icles....

http://home.bt.com/news/news-extra/the-public-is-in-mourning-after-kelloggs-discontinues-ricicles-11364233434571

The public is in mourning after Kellogg’s discontinues Ricicles

There’s a cereal killer on the loose.

• The public is in mourning after Kellogg’s discontinues Ricicles

The Honey Monster is said to be 'beside himself' whilst Tony The Tiger has paid tribute, tweeting 'They were Gr-r-reat!'

Edited by Tuna

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

The Honey Monster is said to be 'beside himself' whilst Tony The Tiger has paid tribute, tweeting 'They were Gr-r-reat!'

Snap, Crackle and Pop are in mourning at losing their cousin, whilst the ready brek man has a warm glow knowing there's less competition now 

On Thursday, November 30, 2017 at 23:08, Izzy Muzzett said:

Snap, Crackle and Pop are in mourning at losing their cousin, whilst the ready brek man has a warm glow knowing there's less competition now 

You cant  beetawix....Thank god for weetabix...

My poridge special in cold winters...Hot milk .Weetabix mixed with either Of the others, though frosties and Rices Krispies were the favourites.

Then a round of a good end piece of buttered toast...

On 04/01/2017 at 17:17, General Smuts said:

Continued my trend of one of mine not making the new year - I'll swap Liz Smith out as below;

1. Charles Manson (updated)

2. Gordon Banks

3. Mary Tyler Moore

4. Jimmy Snuka (updated)
5. Vera Lynn

Bonus: Lil Wayne

I doubt I'll remember before next year so preemptively I'll carry over any of mine that are still alive.

1. Gordon Banks

2. Vera Lynn

3. Leah Bracknell

4. Kirk Douglas

5. Honor Blackman

Under 40 Bonus: Aaron Carter