Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OllieLodge96

Marc Albrighton

Allbrighton is criminally underated by the footballing media, the England set up and too a lesser extent Leicester fans.

He is truly a superb player his workrate, positional awareness and professionalism married together with creativity and unbelievable crossing ability make him one of the best in the country in my opinion.

It's a shame for him that modern wingers are judged on how many 'step-overs' they do or how fast they are rather than the actual impact they have on games.

28 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Without him, Simpson would be more exposed.

Hence provides protection but also gives an additional option to the forwards.

He usually plays on the left, the opposite side to Simpson lol 

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

His work rate is genuinely incredible as well as his crossing 

Just shows that the England set up go for flair too much rather than a solid decent winger 

Would take Albrighton over Sterling every single day of the week. Though to be fair i'd be take Lee Cattermole over Sterling too.

Just now, TheUltimateWinner said:

Would you take Lee Cattermole over Cambiasso though? 

I think you'd probably only find one person on earth who'd do that!

4 hours ago, foxes21 said:

Wouldn't mind seeing Albrighton on the right & Mahrez on the left.

Albrighton would create at least 4/5 dangerous chances per game on the right imo.

WOuldn't mind seeing Albrighton on the right and Gray on the left.

I think his dribbling ability is one of his most underrated attributes.

I've said it before but because he has this weird, almost gangly (despite being short) running style, he often doesn't look that in control of the ball, but his close control and ability to turn his man are actually excellent, as was shown several times today.

21 hours ago, Great Boos Up said:

Gets better every season on a free! Pearson swapped his wing and we still have his best year to come.

Quality player and still getting better IMO. And he didn't cost us a penny. Villa must be kicking themselves for letting him go. Villas lost our gain 

6 minutes ago, Almo-Fox said:

The daily mail report that the owners of Leicester will sell Okazaki , ollua , vardy and mahrez 

So Albrighton is safe , he suits leicester s way of play 

The Daily Mail have never got a thing right, and we'd never willingly sell Vardy. Come back when John Percy starts saying it and I might take you seriously.

27 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

The Daily Mail have never got a thing right, and we'd never willingly sell Vardy. Come back when John Percy starts saying it and I might take you seriously.

The point since in albrighton  s  thread , no word about hum , so akbighton is  staying so this is a good news

Every body knows thst  vardy will not be sold unless he  wants a move as he is a 30 years old

As  for mahrez he  wants a move but the question is will mahrez get a good offer , no body know 

Oka and ulloa are for sale because main weaknes is the middle

1 hour ago, Almo-Fox said:

The point since in albrighton  s  thread , no word about hum , so akbighton is  staying so this is a good news

Every body knows thst  vardy will not be sold unless he  wants a move as he is a 30 years old

As  for mahrez he  wants a move but the question is will mahrez get a good offer , no body know 

Oka and ulloa are for sale because main weaknes is the middle

So you felt the need to peddle a nonsense rumour not about Marc in the thread about him because...?

Albrighton for me along with Schmeichel are our players of the season. Both consumate professionals though sadly I fear that the latter won't be with us next season. I would however wish luck with his career as he's been a dedicated professional for us.

Archived