Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
age2710

Wilfred Ndidi

Just now, Bryn said:

He's gonna get slammed after the game so I'm going to get in early. He's knackered. Absolutely exhausted. Easy to forget how young he is and how many games he's playing in a midfield two with subpar players.

He got outpaced by the referee by 25 yards in 5 seconds. 

That's not knackered it's pure laziness.

17 minutes ago, Bryn said:

He's ****ed like, look at him, blowing.

He jogged back to a 4 on 2, stop making excuses it's ridiculous. 

If he's that bad a referee can sprint past at three times the pace come off, we had 2 subs left at the time.

Just now, Webbo said:

I'm not sure why people are blaming Ndidi for their third. It was Maguire fvcking about that cost us that goal. There was nothing wilf could do about it.

He lost the ball 30 yards from their goal, it's hardly a lost cause from there. Who should have been filling in but didn't track back?

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

He lost the ball 30 yards from their goal, it's hardly a lost cause from there. Who should have been filling in but didn't track back?

It was 3 against 2, they had a head start on him? Ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, Webbo said:

It was 3 against 2, they had a head start on him? Ridiculous.

And he then strolled back with the ref overtaking him. Maguire got back from further. No excusing it, ndidi should have been busting a gut to get back, if he couldn't he should have asked to be subbed off. 

7 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I'm not sure why people are blaming Ndidi for their third. It was Maguire fvcking about that cost us that goal. There was nothing wilf could do about it.

Agree with you. Harry lost the ball carelessly and was out of position. 

The way Maguire plays we will see this a few times this season but it’s the price we pay when he calmly brings it out.

I do feel Ndidi is worse this year but at his age he needs an experienced partner (or two!) to help him out. Losing Drinkwater without Silva is frustrating, especially as Iborra is not yet up to speed. 

Anyone slagging him off tonight can do one.

20 years old and we rely on him too heavily. He is a good talented player but he can only do so much, sometimes he's left to cover the midfield by himself but of course he's no Kante.

Tonight he doesn't deserve abuse, he deserves praise. After getting booked he kept his discipline and played a blinder, knowing how rash he can be at times he actually played a very mature second half. He won interceptions, he won tackles and he won headers, I thought his forward passing was better too. 

I don't see many teams relying on a 20 year old to perform week in week out and run their midfield, he really needs an experienced player alongside him, right now he has too much pressure on his shoulders.

Archived