Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Derby Away Pre-Match Thread

5 minutes ago, Royston. said:

if we play a weakened team we will lose.

depends whether ranieri gives a shít about the cup.

At this point, who would we play to class the team as weakened?

Right now, if we took Simpson, Morgan, Fuchs, Okazaki and Vardy out of the team then we are actually strengthening it.

Our only away win this season was Brugge away, and Brugge are Championship quality, and we turned them over easily. If we turn up we should beat this lot. 

But we don't turn up we wl lose 2-1 in a boring turgid affair.

Derby will be well up for this, looking at the state of us and our away form, don't be shocked if we are out fought and out worked.

Being a local derby, if they fail to show any fight and feel sorry for themselves, they can all **** off somewhere else, we have very little pride left after our fall from grace, we must keep our local bragging rights

Guest CityFan 06
1 minute ago, foxes21 said:

4-4-1-1

Yes, I'd go back to this system to be honest. I'm an advocate of 4-3-3 but as soon as we changed to 4-4-2/4-4-1-1 today the players instantly looked more comfortable in that shape. I was becoming more hopeful with these recent formation changes, but we are still losing comfortably in the league especially away from home. 

40 minutes ago, Koke said:

Our only away win this season was Brugge away,and Brugge are Championship quality, and we turned them over easily. If we turn up we should beat this lot. 

Was that win in the FA CUP up at Goodison park the other week just a dream then?

Could have sworn I was there in the paddock watching us win away just like in Brugge. 

7 minutes ago, promised land said:

Was that win in the FA CUP up at Goodison park the other week just a dream then?

Could have sworn I was there in the paddock watching us win away just like in Brugge. 

Weird how I completely forgot about that, and it was only 2 weeks ago.

Archived