Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willie-bell-in-rothley

Poor TV pundits with sh#te opinions

Guest Foxin_mad

Crooks has gone up massively in my estimations, that said he is more of an old school pundit than the bunch of cock headed premier league era players who have absolutely no clue.

What is this Ranieri spunkfest? Just because the man has such a nice persona do we really know what he his like behind closed doors, he might be a right ****? He has never succeeded anywhere else to this level, always has poor second seasons. His record speaks for itself why are these  so called pundits not willing to accept that maybe just maybe Claudio didn't have a ****ing clue what he was doing.

Kevin Kilbane says it 'as it is' after being a footballer himself and gives sensible opinions and how it impacts on certain players or clubs.

Mark Lawrenson is 'wishy-washy', agree with him sometimes but others just think he says it as he's not sure what to say.

Not sure if he's still a pundit, but each time Roy Keane has been on he appears Mourinho-esque in sulking and not saying much.

7 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

This is madness. 

Graeme Souness, Danny Mills, Garth Crooks and Chris Sutton (until his shit about Shakespeare) have all spoken sense on the Ranieri sacking whereas previously they've been spouting utter bollocks. 

Sutton was the most childish of all. I bet he thought he was so clever and original saying 'snakespeare'.

40 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Cantona trying his hardest to stay relevant has piped up with one of his stupid videos. Could be the worst one yet. Will try and find a link, I saw it on facebook

http://video.eurosport.co.uk/football/commissioner-cantona-leicester-players-are-ungrateful-brats_vid962803/video.shtml

My word, that's painful.

16 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

This is madness. 

Graeme Souness, Danny Mills, Garth Crooks and Chris Sutton (until his shit about Shakespeare) have all spoken sense on the Ranieri sacking whereas previously they've been spouting utter bollocks. 

Maybe someone mentioned the word Libel.....

6 hours ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Cantona trying his hardest to stay relevant has piped up with one of his stupid videos. Could be the worst one yet. Will try and find a link, I saw it on facebook

http://video.eurosport.co.uk/football/commissioner-cantona-leicester-players-are-ungrateful-brats_vid962803/video.shtml

It seems like the band waggon is getting full , perhaps people like Cantona forget the kung fu kicks, merson forgotten his drink and drugs ect ect

John Cross put the boot in on MOTD2 on Sunday and again on Talksport this morning .The genius who predicted we'd get relegated last season ,obviously nurtures a grudge for the year of embarrassment he's suffered ever since , but offered the lamest criticism yet.

Asked what he thought had happened ,he mumbled an incoherent response and finished off with 'what has happened doesn't sit well with me ' - with no explanation or justification .It was so weak that Alan Brazil changed the subject immediately and ,even though it was a 'mauled by a dead sheep' moment, it still rankles .

17 hours ago, cheshamfox17 said:

I wrote this for a football website as a kind of response to stupid pundits, it's no BBC or anything but it'll get a few views:

http://boxtoboxfootball.uk/trying-understand-leicester-little/

Good article but I'd drop the akinbiyi joke - we get it but a lot  out there won't know who he is. detracts from the pertinent stuff. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheMightySystem said:

Don't know about anyone else but Lineker is really starting to annoy me recently with his Ranieri comments.

He clearly cares more about what other people think and his public image. I don't care about the goodwill of fans from other clubs - it's a daft reason.

How can he call the club being in a better place and it's what we all want: nonsense. It's like he hasn't watched us at all this year.