Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
willie-bell-in-rothley

Poor TV pundits with sh#te opinions

Just watched MOTD, what a cvnt Keown is for ragging on Shakespeare ! Do your research firstly and secondly fvck off and Sutton with his snake comment how much of an idiot you have made yourself, your family must be embarrassed. I wonder how the team is reacting to them online. I suspect some one will pull them up and so they should. It seems that Gary Neville decided to be a direct football pundit a few years ago and everyone wants to give it a go. Lineker should pull him up, I am disappointed in him.

Lets be fair though Danny Murphy was squirming when Keown said it.

Noticed Gary not shedding any tears now over Claudio leaving. Would he be content with seeing us left cut a drift in the relegation zone if Claudio was still in charge today? Gary can plan the building of his statue now with a more than fair chance that we will not be going to Burton away next season.

Do us a favour Gary, go back to squeaky clean, your outspoken, band waggon jumping, twitter loving approach doesn't suit!

Say what you like but in the football community there is a strong sense that the players and Shakespeare conspired to knife Claudio 

but even a Claudio devotee like me can see claudio messed it up ,  by reverting to type and upsetting everyone ! He knifed himself 

Shakespeare will get lots of snipping and bad press , which won't bother him and will make the players closer to him and they will go to war for him every game now 

let the likes of Keown bitch and moan ... it will be the fuel for our rapid rise to the top 10 

16-1 I got on a top ten finish .... come on lads lol  

Anybody that doesn't think that there's an agenda against us is in denial. Our owners get criticised for making a decision a decision that they believe is in the best interests of Leicester City Football Club. If we do stay up this season, the sad thing is that our owners are going to get pretty much no credit whatsoever from anyone outside the club for making an unpopular decision that turned out to be the correct one going forward. 

20 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

Noticed Gary not shedding any tears now over Claudio leaving. Would he be content with seeing us left cut a drift in the relegation zone if Claudio was still in charge today? Gary can plan the building of his statue now with a more than fair chance that we will not be going to Burton away next season.

Do us a favour Gary, go back to squeaky clean, your outspoken, band waggon jumping, twitter loving approach doesn't suit!

He got claudio coming wrong. It

Appears he got claudios leaving wrong.

Hey kids, the message is, too many crisps can rot yer brain. 

This has made me think a bit. 

These pundits spout shit all the time, and active players at all clubs must know they are talking bollocks and dont have a clue. But thee pundits were players, who played their entire career listening to idiots spout shit on TV. And then they now have become them, Did they learn nothing?

9 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

Anybody that doesn't think that there's an agenda against us is in denial. Our owners get criticised for making a decision a decision that they believe is in the best interests of Leicester City Football Club. If we do stay up this season, the sad thing is that our owners are going to get pretty much no credit whatsoever from anyone outside the club for making an unpopular decision that turned out to be the correct one going forward. 

Welcome to the world - where anyone who upsets the applecart gets demonised. It happens everywhere....

Sorry - that reads like I'm having a go at you....I'm not, it's an aspect of life that depresses me - ever read Lord of the Flies?

2 minutes ago, Beliall said:

These pundits spout shit all the time, and active players at all clubs must know they are talking bollocks and dont have a clue. But thee pundits were players, who played their entire career listening to idiots spout shit on TV. And then they now have become them, Did they learn nothing?

I'll go for 'no'. Or maybe 'yes, they learnt nothing!'

Edited by HighPeakFox
addendum

20 minutes ago, Beliall said:

Are you Fred Trueman?

• Like 1

I don't understand why we'd be criticised for supporting Shakespeare though. Apart from a 15-month spell, by the end of this season (and I'm sure he'll stay in some capacity) he'll have been with the club for nine seasons. A part of three separate division winning teams, a visible face, a seemingly decent bloke who used to talk to Stringer before matches to discuss tactics and the set-up.

It's not like we've parachuted some bloke in from nowhere and immediately taken to him, there has been lots of praise for the way he works well before this week. We chanted his name at Norwich last season.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

It is the British way - build them up then take great joy in knocking them down.

What annoys me is the way that these pundits seem to think that they are privee to the inner sanctum of the dressing room.  How the hell do they know what happened?  It is all guesswork yet they sit in judgement of the players and owners and now Shakespeare despite the fact that the decision to let CR go, sad as it maybe, was clearly the right one.  Who the hell do they think they are to tell us to accept relegation?  Would they accept it?  Hypocrites!

I must say, I quite like us being disliked again.  Has the players fired up and I never quite knew how to handle other clubs fans being nice to us.

I normally don't take any notice of the 'Pundits' but the shit Shakespeare is getting is unprovoked bullying and completely unnecessary and something needs to be done

I don't remember Di Matteo getting any stick when he got the job after AVB was sacked or Terry O'Connor when McCarthy left. It's as if this is an unprecedented event that an assistant steps in. It probably happens half a dozen times a season in the FL but **** all is said. In fact the Assistant usually gets sympathy for guiding the club through a tough time. There was an outcry for Gary Monk at Swansea to get the job after Laudrup. What is the bloody difference?! 

Edited by Staffs Fox

13 hours ago, Hammo said:

What an opinionated arsehole he is. Imagine finding yourself sat next to him on a long-haul flight... or Merson, Carragher, Owen,Savage or any of that rabble...

Thankfully not a problem in First. :thumbup:

36 minutes ago, Beliall said:

It's the sheer hypocrisy that winds me up. Robbie Savage regularly having a dig at modern players for backstabbing when he was about a selfish a cnut as they came when he was a player. Martin Keown accusing Shakey and the players of mutiny when he was effectively sacked for doing exactly that when he was at Leicester, of all places. Shearer criticising the players for not performing for the manager when he had a big hand in Ruud Gullit's sacking at Newcastle. Paul Merson accusing our players of a lack of professionalism- seriously, Paul?

Don't have a problem with strong opinionated pundits and saying it as it is but they are so bloody hypocritical and I'm fed up of hearing from 'experts' who don't seem to have much expertise at all. How many great or even good pundits can you think of? You can count them on one hand.

• Like 3

Keown was questioning Shakespeare on MOTD2 on Monday as well. Just rewatching those highlights and after Hamann starts talking about the rumours of players going to the owners he says "Shakespeare as well was coming in. He's saying listen I think I'm good enough to take over. You wonder what was going on with him as well - it has to be said - because that's how it looks from the outside. You know does he fancy himself to be manager?" 

Seems like he didn't get the right reaction on Monday so he beefed it up last night. Definitely got a bee in his bonnet.

Edited by Louise

1 hour ago, GaelicFox said:

Say what you like but in the football community there is a strong sense that the players and Shakespeare conspired to knife Claudio 

but even a Claudio devotee like me can see claudio messed it up ,  by reverting to type and upsetting everyone ! He knifed himself 

Shakespeare will get lots of snipping and bad press , which won't bother him and will make the players closer to him and they will go to war for him every game now 

let the likes of Keown bitch and moan ... it will be the fuel for our rapid rise to the top 10 

16-1 I got on a top ten finish .... come on lads lol  

It was strange that not any football pundit talk about tactics and style had been changed by the manager from the first match of the season till the last match before leaving , they talk about fairy tales and neglected being English  PML is very difficult even for teams equipped with mega money and world class manager.

17 hours ago, Max Wall said:

Merson could hardly contain himself when Hull scored. He let out a childish wimpering noise but it clearly delighted him.

Why are these idiots who butcher the English language given air time?

Him, Nicholas and to a lesser extent Phil Thompson are appalling.

Merson definitely has it in for us though. His begrudging praise of Fuchs goal ("not used to seeing good football from Leicester") was an insult. Who the fvck does he think he is? Twat.

Merson with all his faults has no right to slag anyone off. After all the daft cvnt was addicted to addictions.

2 minutes ago, davieG said:

....and the BBC reporting it like it's a fact on their website.

Headline!

Leicester City: Craig Shakespeare 'out of order' for wanting Foxes job

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39169601

This is just fvcking stupid. It's not like CR gave him the big break. Shakey owes CR nothing. Go for it Shakey.

• Like 1