Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Ben Gibson - Interest

6 minutes ago, dedlock said:

Plenty more fish in the sea. Unfortunately,the beefy Molla Wagu has signed for Udinese, it still leaves the likes of Mboji, Kone from Slumberland. Any others? 

Not really that many fish in the sea when it comes to ball control type CBs with Premier league experience. Probably the toughest league to play Centre Back in.

I hope Shaky doesn't keep playing Morgan past his sell by date until he really starts to struggle. I'd rather he passed seamlessly into a more secondary role without that humiliation after all he's done for us. Don't want him to start getting slated by fans. He doesn't deserve that.

I do now think that with Huth also injured we should be signing another CB.

5 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

I hope,Shaky doesn't keep playing Morgan past his sell by date until he really starts to struggle. I'd rather he passed seamlessly into a more secondary role without that humiliation after all he's done for us. Don't want him to start getting slated by fans. He doesn't deserve that.

I do now think that with Huth also injured we should be signing another CB.

I agree, we are thin in the CB dept.Hopefully Huth will be match ready soon

13 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

His bad back has certainly affected his game

The clubs fault they had concerns about his back. Even to the point was he going to start the season. Huths injury has given us no choice but to play Morgan.

40 minutes ago, sylofox said:

The clubs fault they had concerns about his back. Even to the point was he going to start the season. Huths injury has given us no choice but to play Morgan.

Which only goes to show how thin we are at centre back.We have to have 4 CBs who are capable of starting games. I don't want to see Benny starting ever again.

From today's showing, Maguire looks set to have a good future here if he carries on like he did earlier. Couldn't fault him really.

A perfect replacement for when either Huth/Morgan retire.

19 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

From today's showing, Maguire looks set to have a good future here if he carries on like he did earlier. Couldn't fault him really.

A perfect replacement for when either Huth/Morgan retire.

Would just like a cb with a bit of pace next to him, feel he's a bit slow next to wes

Sorry state of affairs when you get excited when Morgan goes down injured, but that's what's the state of affairs here. The man still has another 3 or 4 year contract and he's declining rapidly, we've got to pray for a lengthy injury and Shakey will not drop him. if he doesn't go 3 at the back then either Huth or Maguire isn't playing. 

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Sorry state of affairs when you get excited when Morgan goes down injured, but that's what's the state of affairs here. The man still has another 3 or 4 year contract and he's declining rapidly, we've got to pray for a lengthy injury and Shakey will not drop him. if he doesn't go 3 at the back then either Huth or Maguire isn't playing. 

I dont think hes declining rapidly, I think he's carrying an injury.

He has been lucky to play alongside Huth who can martial the line and has Kante to screen them when we won the league. Today he was back to his last ditch on the arse best. He's way off the pace I'm afraid. But as others have said he won't get dropped which will cost us dearly. If he plays at united we will ship 5 minimum 

Archived