Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

34 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

He's played 14 times since January 2016... 

Just looked as I thought that can't be right he ain't played that many but yes you are correct 

infact at the 6 teams he has played for he has only made a combined total of 121 career appearances 

13 minutes ago, Drift said:

"BREAKING NEWS

Crystal Palace have held talks with Claudio Ranieri over their vacant manager's position, according to Sky sources."

Hardly the best kept secret lol 

I hope he gets it. Perhaps then people will see the real ranieri and realise being champions was not just down to him.

3 hours ago, Drift said:

"BREAKING NEWS

Crystal Palace have held talks with Claudio Ranieri over their vacant manager's position, according to Sky sources."

Looks like same news different name 

it was Mauricio Pellegrino the other day Sean Dyche a few days ago Frank de boer yesterday 

all being pushed into favourites on Skybet at some point 

some cynical people might think the two are connected in some way 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Looks like same news different name 

it was Mauricio Pellegrino the other day Sean Dyche a few days ago Frank de boer yesterday 

all being pushed into favourites on Skybet at some point 

some cynical people might think the two are connected in some way 

They've just been fined for that after the James Rodriguez thing and they don't appear to give a shit because they've just carried right on doing it.

8 hours ago, sylofox said:

Hardly the best kept secret lol 

I hope he gets it. Perhaps then people will see the real ranieri and realise being champions was not just down to him.

It would be a decent situation. Ambitious team, side with potential...sounds too familiar. 

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Good signing for Chelsea if it goes through. Probably means the end for Matic. 

Bakayoko and Kante in midfield. That's one strong shield in front of a defence

He's a good player but both him and Kante are quite prone to being too aggressive following players from the centre so Chelsea could be exposed at times. Matic is very disciplined like that, I think he goes under the radar a bit.

7 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Good signing for Chelsea if it goes through. Probably means the end for Matic. 

Bakayoko and Kante in midfield. That's one strong shield in front of a defence

are Monaco having a clear out sale!

Manager is off to China apparently 

He will not go to China.

He didn't want to go there.. and he just signed a contract extension with Monaco.

He's very good, right now he's the best portuguese manager (better than José).

IMO one of the best managers in the world right now.

Even with average players, if Monaco doesn't make good/big signings to replace these big sellings.. he will give a good fight to be champion again and make a decent Champions League next season.

3 hours ago, richardsfoxes said:

You have to feel for Monaco, that team is getting completely ripped apart. 

I think I heard somewhere that this is completely expected and happens all the time. A bit like a southern France version of Southampton. It is their business model.

6 minutes ago, SCP1906 said:

He will not go to China.

He didn't want to go there.. and he just signed a contract extension with Monaco.

He's very good, right now he's the best portuguese manager (better than José).

IMO one of the best managers in the world right now.

Even with average players, if Monaco doesn't make good/big signings to replace these big sellings.. he will give a good fight to be champion again and make a decent Champions League next season.

I heard rumours a Chinese club offered him a £12m per year deal& I know he's a quality manager. didn't realise he signed a new deal, my bad.